Autism

Autism is a circumcised brain. The state of being autistic is having underwent brain circumcision. Autistic are operating with different types of brain circumcisions. This is also why autism has sensory processing disorders, their brain-glans is exposed. The nonverbals were basically botched, no sensitivity to the world, no function. Their brain was circumcised to the point where they can no longer connect or have intercourse with the world of any kind.

Attached: clamp.jpg (2801x2202, 841.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fredoneverything.net/Valentines1.shtml
salon.com/2013/09/21/thats_not_autism_its_simply_a_brainy_introverted_boy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tongue my anus, seriously

SNEED

Attached: 1654621994956.gif (524x374, 110.59K)

Cringe
cope
seethe
SNEED.

Bumping for compelling theory. Is there any study that shows circumcision having a strong correlation with autism? Is its role greater than being vaccinated (noncovid)?

It's many factors acting alone and in synergy, but I think circumcision can playa key role in either sensitizing for other insults, or in altering its ultimate manifestation.

Attached: how to kill them all.png (1713x1032, 295.95K)

Autism is essentially code for “non oversocialized male behavior” developmentally girls and boys are quite different but it’s sexist to acknowledge that fact so (((they))) apply the criteria of what’s normal developmental behavior for girls to both sexes alike.

Except for the fact that autists have more brain activity than normies.

Attached: 1637722858919.jpg (384x261, 11.56K)

That's absurd and you're conflating several things together, essentially helping them cover up that they systematically brain damage men from conception.

Attached: 1637719658392.png (601x259, 61.02K)

The reason their brain is doing that is because it recruited other regions to cover for damage. It's an adaptation that occasionally has ancillary benefits, but the rewiring process is basically a lottery and highly dependent on environmental input.

Attached: Safe and Effective.png (2385x928, 197.81K)

Attached: safe and effective 2.png (784x765, 69.75K)

Nope. School is ran by women for women. Boys arent made to sit still for 8 hours a day ding boring shit. Girls are.

>It is time to get women out of the schooling of boys. It is way past time. Women in our feminized classrooms are consigning generations of our sons to years of misery and diminished futures. The evidence is everywhere. Few dare notice it.

The feminization is real. More than seventy-five percent of teachers are women; in New York state, over ninety percent of elementary school teachers are women; in the US, over seventy percent of psychologists are women, with (sez me) the rest being doubtful. This is feminization with fangs.

I have just read Back to Normal: Why Ordinary Childhood Behavior Is Mistaken for ADHD, Bipolar Disorder, and Autism Spectrum Disorder, by a psychologist, Enrico Gnaulati, who works with children alleged to have psychological problems in school, usually meaning boys. I decline to recommend it because of its psychobabble, its tendency to discover the obvious at great length, and its Genderallly Correct pronouns, which will grate on the literate. (I mean constructions resembling “If a student comes in, tell him or her that he or she should put his or her books in his or her locker”) However, a serious interest in the subject justifies slogging through the prose. (The statistics above are from the book.)

The relevent content is that women are making school hell for boys, that they have turned normal boyish behavior, such as enjoyment of rough-housing, into psychiatric “personality disorders.” They are doping boys up, forcing them into behavior utterly alien to them, and sending them to psychiatrists if they don´t conform to standards of behavior suited to girls. The result is that boy children hate school and do poorly (despite, as Gnaulati, says, having higher IQs). This is no secret for anyone paying attention, but Gnaulati makes it explicit.

the rest here: fredoneverything.net/Valentines1.shtml

Attached: 47618293-E711-46AD-8EA1-EC86AC88A76E.jpg (1170x1916, 1.04M)

From his book
> One issue I address is why boys are far more likely to be perceived as behaviorally disturbed than girls, and what parents of sons can do about it. As a father of a son, I’m particularly sensitive to this issue. I see my son and quite a few other males his age act squirrelly, roughhouse, shun reading, stuff homework into messy backpacks, clam up verbally unless they have a shared activity to pursue or technical topic to discuss, and be quick to react when their pride is injured. Such observations give me a firm grounding in what’s normal. I’m thankful for that grounding. It has helped me to see more clearly how, as politically incorrect as it may sound, our understanding of “normal” behavior for children has become feminized. We tend to judge boys using standards of behavior applicable to the average girl, not the average boy.

>It has helped me to see more clearly how, as politically incorrect as it may sound, our understanding of “normal” behavior for children has become feminized. We tend to judge boys using standards of behavior applicable to the average girl, not the average boy.

From an Oped he wrote
> >I agreed to meet with William and to offer my clinical judgment. Within minutes of playing with William, I knew, unequivocally, that he was not “on the spectrum.” He was enthralled by the range of dart guns I had in my office and asked if we could play a World War II game. I heartily complied. William took turns being Hitler, then Stalin, mentioning how he was in command of millions of troops who followed his orders. When I playfully acted as one of his minions awaiting orders to shoot the enemy, William became delighted. He threw himself into the role of dictatorial commander and ordered me to shoot an imaginary enemy soldier. I did so, making loud machine-gun noises. William was emotionally beside himself. He quickly asked if he could be Stalin and I could be Hitler, and if I would shoot him. We reenacted this Hitler-shooting-Stalin scene over and over, with William pretending to be in the throes of death, each time using louder gurgling sounds and ever-so-dramatic, jerky body movements.
salon.com/2013/09/21/thats_not_autism_its_simply_a_brainy_introverted_boy/

Attached: 518399BE-290F-4372-A44A-222F5534CEEB.jpg (1170x1758, 812.5K)

Again, conflation. You're helping them cover for their crimes. The whole ADHD is just having them sit still, or it goes to issues with the family, or whatever is nonsense. It's caused by neuroinflammation early in life to where you have an imbalance between the motor regions and frontal lobes. Activity between the cerebellum and frontal lobes is connected. Gut flora issues, metals in the body. This is why you see functional impairments in other areas.

The psychological castration and feminization of men is real, but not the sole cause.

I wouldn't know anything about what's in his book because as a boy, I shun reading. My worsening illiteracy is normal and desirable.

Oh yes, overdiagnosis. Not the injections and shit food, oh no, damaged behavior is normal.

ADHD isn’t real retard it’s literally in a young boys nature to be hyper and a tactical learner they aren’t meant to sit still and be quiet for 7 hours a day like their female counterparts.

The thing about cutting the cord early being bad, I believe that. But look at the second image I posted. You have psychotic brain on one end of the spectrum, and autistic brain on the other end, with normies being in the middle. Autism isn't something to run from, it's the goal to aim for.

Me for example, I have never been diagnosed, but if I was tested I would certainly qualify as aspergers or autism. This thing I have, most people call autism and think its a bad thing. But it gave me a 147 IQ, took every AP/Honors course available, and yet still had girlfriends, partied in HS/college, had a job since I was 10, played sports my whole life, almost a state wrestling champion in Michigan, I play piano and guitar. I am certainly an introvert, but I can be somewhat social when I want to be, and it hasn't affected my ability to have friends or girlfriends or any social experience that a non autist/asperger person would have.

If you have autism, and are brought up correctly, it is a benefit not a problem.

Then what of schizophrenics?

Schizophrenics create. Stupid normies, narcissists, and psychopaths hijack and degenerate until they've eventually run it into the ground. This is the cycle of history.

>Oh yes, overdiagnosis
Yes
>Not the injections and shit food
These things cause varying levels of mental retardation not autism. It’s just that it’s not longer politically correct to say someone’s kid has mental retardation hence the “spectrum”
>damaged behavior is normal.
Pathologizing normal developmental behaviors is damaging. Per NPCs these are all autistic behaviors lmao

Attached: 59F9B248-3CC7-4E16-BCC5-929EA5782B28.jpg (1170x1150, 1.12M)

That'd be me but my parents and authorities be moralfagging like absolute hysterical pussies

Now you tell me again that autism isn’t overdiagnosed.

Attached: D017D5F6-CEA5-4D1B-8C9F-60FFAD501458.jpg (1170x1147, 1.12M)

>Autism is a circumcised brain.
I don't know. I am wholly against circumcision (ironic because I am not whole, but my boys are), but I really believe it's the glyphosate interfering with gut flora in the pregnant mother.

>schizophrenics
Those are just normal jews.

It depends on the extent to which the behaviors are pointless and repetitive. I do agree with the rejection of an autism "spectrum" however. It allows one to mix the brain damage spectrum with whatever else you want to plot onto it.

Yeast overgrowth is common. Combionation of sympathetic dominance and trashed gut flora.

Just because kids with retarded parents get diagnosed for no reason, doesn’t mean it’s not real. I do believe people shouldn’t be diagnosed until young adulthood though, I wasn’t diagnosed until college and was able to develop natural coping mechanisms that helped on top of the new medication