Why do Americans hate women so much while Europeans understand that they’re an essential part of society?

Why do Americans hate women so much while Europeans understand that they’re an essential part of society?

Attached: 79353E12-3B9B-41C3-9DF7-0E85D5963445.jpg (828x1219, 405.81K)

why is america expected to be like everyone else?

Americans are not human and as such the terms men and women cannot be used to refer to whatever animals live in America.

Peak capitalism. Maximum degeneracy but at least you guys are rich and you have cheap gas.

Why do leftists always cite Nordic ethnostates with no niggers as their model societies?

Robert Reich is literally 4’9

Forget your meemflag? Rent free bitch.

because america is full of niggers and nigger culture. And no one hates women more than niggers and nigger lovers

Attached: Amerimutt3.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Magyars are Nordic ethnostate ?

Yet all those countries have a lower fertility rate than the US.

Holy shit, an actual chink flag. That's gonna cost you a beating, ping pong.

>a woman gives birth in Finland
>she can leave her job for 3 YEARS with the position remaining hers and can return to immediately refill her position
wtf lmao. is this why I can’t name a single Finnish company off the top of my head, because they’re driven into the ground by female employees?

and europe is a collapsing hell hole. what is your point?
Businesses shouldn't have to pay employees who aren't working.
all these schemes are cooked up by democrats to collapse capitalism and cement their power over us.

Because Women are trash

Yes and any difference is negligible. You'd know that if you had to spend 5 minutes in America.

This idiot mixes average vs statutory. Apples and oranges.

What does this even mean considering there's only 52 weeks in a fucking year? Do europoors just not work when their raped by a refugee?

what is a woman?

>must have white children
>14 words
>B-BUT I HATE WOMEN

you fucking chuds are as dumb as libtards, seriously.

Attached: 1502574210072.jpg (377x264, 23.26K)

>it only exists if the government provides it!!

theyve already abandoned white nationalism

as a Muslim region you guys don't have to deal with women out in public like we do.

well, then you gonna have to racemix, chud bud. no win for you.

Attached: 1510802746845.jpg (1280x864, 96.77K)