Mall mass shooting in Nashua, NH. You heard it here first. Dude was a we’ll known schizo in my district...

Mall mass shooting in Nashua, NH. You heard it here first. Dude was a we’ll known schizo in my district. Picrel from school book.

Attached: F130F5A9-9BB1-402E-B1A6-90B313CC73A7.jpg (640x640, 48.44K)

Spic or gook?

I really can’t tell

another Any Forums user couldn't handle his 3 day ban

spook

sauce fag

>all the mass shootings happen at once
can they make it more obvious

Spook

Looks like gook version of me.

You magnificent bastards!

>he fell for the fren discord psyop

i live 30 mins from nashua. name of the mall?

How will they spin this one? Where's Paul Blart when you need him?

Mass shootings don't happen in New Hampshire because we don't have gun control. If anyone opened fire in a Walmart they'd be dead in 30 seconds as every other guy in the store pulls his carry gun out and responds. We have a very high veteran rate as well. I hope a nigga would this shit lol.

Phesant Lane. Come here user. I’m wearing a blue tee with a yellow-outlined lion.

*Pheasant

Not far from a Masonic temple. Maybe you're not larping.

Forgot pic

Attached: 9345F3BA-E355-4432-8C76-BE6F2B4E9771.jpg (826x903, 260.36K)

YOOOOOO

He looks russian to me.

Just because you don't want to work your soul crushing shift at Lovesac doesn't mean this will work to lockdown the mall.

Is there some correlation? QR? I’m a newbie about this schizo things. Maybe later on I can take some pics of the temple if you are interested.

There's lot of talk on here about them being associated with mass shootings. I just usually hear how most of these mass shooting sites aren't far from masonic temples.

he's obviously a white male of European descent, user

He's a Flip I think.

Any reports/ info on this? I don’t live far from there