Did you watch the january 6th trials?

did you watch the january 6th trials?
what was your favorite part?

Attached: jan 6th trial.jpg (2048x1365, 557.84K)

Nobody watched that cringe fest

unironically what were the highlights?

my favourite part was trying to figure out what authority they actually have. They keep swearing people in and making them take oaths before speaking but I'm 99% sure this is not a court room and there's no threat of perjury and there's no judge or anyone to make a counter case. They're just giving a presentation for a tv audience I guess? what is the goal?

>They're just giving a presentation for a tv audience
That is precisely the goal. This has nothing to do with holding anyone accountable. They're just putting a one-sided case on TV without giving the so-called "defendants" a chance to defend themselves. It's just trying to control the narrative. Not even a Trump fan but anyone with a double digit IQ should see this as the ridiculous media spectacle it is.

It'll be against the rules to point this out in normie socmed and at work/school

The best part was watching their "Unreleased footage" which was mostly body cams of the pathetic Zogbots who let it all happen. They knew exactly how fucked they were and it was hilarious to watch.
None of this shit would be happening right now if even half of those dumb fucks were armed and willing.

Attached: Varg Rabbi.png (757x827, 1.04M)

No.
Dont have one because I did not watch.

The part that I didn't watch it because I had better use of my time watching hockey and sleeping

yeah it wasnt on fox...

My favorite part was when Sheldon said his catch phrase Zimbabwe!

My favorite part was when I turned it off 38 seconds after turning it on.

rent free

Attached: 1650238593123.gif (629x396, 2.24M)

This.
Thought it would be too demoralizing to watch the government press made-up charges against well meaning people whose "crimes" were misdemeanor trespassing at worst.

Sooo... is anything happening or nah?

Attached: clown.jpg (1200x800, 132.59K)

Psycho lefties ate it up. I just sat and watched a youtube chat of them reacting. It was hillarious. They were like conservatives watching insane murderous evil riot footage across the country, they reacted like that --- to fucking nothing. They really hated when the protestors used their dumb chant against them ironically, "WHOSE STREETS OUR STREETS," lots of exclamations of, "THOSE ARENT UR STREETS YOU DONT EVEN LIVE IN DC!!! OMG NAZIS!!"

It doesn't demoralize me, because I know they will be taught their lesson in the virtual eternity of the infradimensions. That's the REAL AI generator.

Hell no. This "trial" had the political significance of a Seinfeld episode.

Attached: The Ultimate Alliance Against Evil.jpg (256x256, 7.07K)

Yes there appears to be a pubic hair on my coke

Seinfeld is unbelievably culturally significant, and thus, politically significant, and it's final episode is one of the greatest acts of media of the past century, condemning the NPC audience for their passivity and cowardice and their identification with the scumbag characters of the show, which were never intended to be likable, they were meant to be laughed at.

there appears to be coke on my pubic hair.

Attached: at 17.00.50.png (736x427, 224.92K)

Sorry but I did not, it was a long time ago
I did see the garbage congressional highly edited media info session yesterday though

what could have happened? The trump era is over and we're back to "normal" according to them. That means we're back to the government pretending like actions going to be taken and then just letting the issue fade away before moving onto the next. The left got to watch while the whole of the unspoken power of the government/corporate alliance worked against trump and he STILL got lots of his agenda to fruition. Barack Obama did NOTHING. The left wants its goodies, for realsies this time, and they're getting NOTHING AGAIN.
As far as theyre concerned they busted their asses helping their enemies hold back trump for 4 years. All the activism and rioting, with the expectation that after trump was gone they'd finally get their communist utopia, or at least their student loans cancelled.

>They were meant to be laughed at.
So was this "trial."
Just not meant to be laughed at by the NPC normies.

Attached: The+unfunny+27_b50064_8350896.jpg (1200x913, 241.88K)

It’s a televised struggle session

I bet they didn't even address WHY a Capitol police officer willingly opened the doors and let the "mob" stream in without so much as a warning.
Not that they can ask him, because he "committed suicide" the next day.

They also Cohencidentally excluded any and all footage of Jews being present. Not to mention the footage of Kikes blowing Shofars into the broken windows of the Capital Building.

Attached: 1603130625708.jpg (908x1135, 637.09K)