2000 mules PROVES that trump will be reinstated based on rulings from SCOTUS that American corporation no longer is the...

2000 mules PROVES that trump will be reinstated based on rulings from SCOTUS that American corporation no longer is the valid government, and trump will have the rightful power of the people. According to Stew Peters, trump will be reinstated by the end of the summer once all evidence is released

Attached: 6DC0B1C6-5AC3-47A8-922D-D9F482056533.jpg (331x500, 29.67K)

>book by a shit skin
don't care

It’s a movie you fucking retard.

Nothing will happen, don't get your hopes up. Remember he would be back by Feb, Mar, April 2021.... Just 2 more weeks ami right?

>imagine actually paying good money to see this crap

When My niece said she was ballot harvesting I didnt think it was a big deal. I had no idea.

which means it's fiction

Fuck off, retard

It's still done by a literal shit skin you fucking mongrel.

Get euthanized

Attached: 90970A4B-2DF7-4E68-A71F-74045F3AFB98.jpg (526x526, 32.33K)

you dumb nigger

The shareblue shills are out in force today. I must be right over the target.

Soon he will be president again

I fucking wish you were right. I've been hearing this shit for 18 months. Nothing ever happens when it comes to Republicans. They're America's most cowardly men.

How much longer, I guess we're waiting until the mid terms are over right?

>fell for the "billionaires will save us" meme
>twice

Demoralization shill. Kill your self.

All you'll do is make a FB post about how shitty the economy is, grow a pair and put those guns to use faggot. The limp wristed faggots in DC are mocking everyone of us on a daily basis, yet you sit on a chink server and complain. I voted for Trump twice and was severely pissed off that the election was stolen. But won't shit happen. Because you're all cowards

Experts are saying by the end of the summer.

What about you? You aren’t doing anything either faggot. We’re both here.

Only 87 more weeks

mfw

Attached: total recall two weeks lady.jpg (1280x720, 58.43K)

I got kids to feed dip shit, the money we were making 2 years ago is a joke today, all we do is bitch about it. Meanwhile the faggots on the left can threaten to assassinate a SC justice, and we do absolutely nothing about it. Sit back and wait I guess. Wtf are we supposed to do? Trump has enough money to find the new civil war, but nah he's just gonna turn his back on his people and do a rally every month. Idk but this shits a joke anymore, and I'm not laughing

Attached: 1654864906708.jpg (551x416, 37.08K)

do the needful and off yourself kike

I want repatriations.
MY vote was stolen. YOUR vote was stolen.
We have been financially harmed because of the theft of our votes.

Imagine still supporting right wing grifting faggots after 2016

Attached: fròcio.png (628x541, 520.47K)

Meanwhile they sit on a throne of dimentia patients and we do absolutely nothing about it. You can threaten a SC judge if you're on the left, but can do shit if you're on the other side of the isle.