Shit is basically fucked any way you look at it

Have a drink with me, user. To the better times. Bar topic is political discussion even jannies are welcome here because we're all gonna be doing it for free soon.

Attached: 1650433238592.png (584x575, 241.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4eykgDoT1uI
youtube.com/watch?v=HoASjyKkowI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Better times? I'm in great shape, became an apprentice, look great, pray daily, love my family, friends are doing great. I'm good. Why are you such a loser?

At least we know it's all ogre from here. I pity those who don't really get why.

Attached: 1645888539199.png (1452x1168, 2.77M)

I'm a chad but shit is going to be bad no matter what you do or where you work. When wagies don't have spending money it all falls down. Basically.
Maybe the normies had it right because at the end of the day despite us knowing everything that was coming the only thing it brought us was unhappiness and bad feels. In the end Klaus is fucking us just as hard as the NPC's. Exception being vax juice cucked pureblooded here thank god.

i just hope the fall is at least entertaining

Nah you're right we are in the end times IMO. Big drop off in morals AND money. It's scary but we must look at the positives and work with what we've got. Now I don't know when I could move out. Thought I could leave before 23-24ish, but oh well. We gotta roll with the punches, although the normies will lose it.

this picture enrages me so much that drink is so expensive here

$30 for 24 pack here.

why you so mean if you are happy and satisfied?

some people are just dicks

Imagine praying while also talking shit about other people. You might aswell just stop praying because the god you're praying to won't turn a blind eye to your vile toxicity.

It's time.
Send in The Giant Fuck Off Red Dragon.
youtu.be/4eykgDoT1uI

>roll with the punches
and laugh at the decline. it's all we can do brother.

The Kike God doesn't turn a blind eye to even the slightest deviation from "God's Word."
Say a bad word?
Well I guess you'll just have to burn in hell for eternity.

Attached: _84584050_3494754156_9273aff2f3_b.jpg (976x1050, 223.66K)

I re uped on sa

Dabs if anyone was wondering

what are you guys drinking? double crown and coke here.

Some Arizona, accepting my doom from the Vax

what flavor brah? I like the strawberry lemonade

Just kill yourself already.

Will do fren. Let me go grab a bottle real quick.

Attached: 1653978607176.jpg (900x900, 194.09K)

I'll be here fren.

I've come to the conclusion that having an opinion about public policy is a form of mental illness. Even if elections aren't fixed, which they are, the issues are decided by Jewish think tanks, who disseminate them through Jewish media so that the public elects one of two parties predominantly financed by Jews. Why are there so many people who act like voooooting makes a difference?

The only pleasure I get these days is eating a nice fresh asshole. And doing all sorts of degenerate fun things with women like letting them pee and fart in my mouth. I'm going out with a bang, anons. I hope to spread my seed far and wide.

Listen to my song. I have to wake up early tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoASjyKkowI

Attached: 1643531528701.gif (512x512, 3.43M)

I licked a girls asshole one time after I watched her wash it in the shower. Don't really see the appeal. It is good for a thumb grip though.

today was shit
>be me
>black philosophy teacher wants to do an experiment
>calls me
>tell me to say to him what i see in front of me
anons do you see where this is going
>I say that there is a fat black guy
>then he asks me to point out his problems
>call him a black chimp
>somehow didnt get expelled

The sheer ass kicking that is coming Yawehs way is about to permanently end the entirety of religion, forever.

Attached: Sneed.jpg (900x900, 81.82K)

if you called him a black macacao you probably would have expellt.

ikr thank god most of the class laughed and toughet it was a joke while he did not

teachers aren't allowed to have a sense of humor these days and they definitely can't banter

man 2019 was such a shitty year, yet now in comparison it was the last good year, it just gets noticeably worse from here, i can't believe there was some hope in 2016, just a few years ago, and now it's all irreversibly fucked, ww3 sounds nicer than this slow rot

That one is good, but I'm drinking the green tea one.