You WILL eat the bugs

kare11.com/article/news/nation-world/salmonella-outbreaks-linked-to-backyard-poultry/507-acc46080-b869-427a-8510-b700b7fab1a5

Ban on home chicken coops incoming

Attached: 2525235235.jpg (689x547, 114.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/newsweek-a-swedish-scientist-and-the-cannibalism-apologists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay, but I draw my line at ze bugs.

that's right preppers
the noose is getting tight
no more backyard chickens

Lies. Salmonella literally only exists in huge vertically integrated poultry operations, as the environment is so bad for the birds. Even the worse kept backyard birds are 100 times better off than a factory farm bird.

Just clean out your pens and you'll be fine.
All shit stinks but if your pens smell like rotting death then you need to clean up.

Salmonella does not exist in Europe, cause EU actually cares about animal and customer welfare. Salmonella is a uniquely American poultry issue. Sort of like how spics shit on our lettuce, uniquely American

Oh you poor thing you. Did you think the CDC wasn’t a WEF organization? Did you think they’re gonna tell the truth?

The fire is rising fast.

Provide barcode tracking, symptom tracing & resume pls.

The lawfare continues.

They have been killing off (claiming salmonella and the bird flu) and starting fires in chicken production companies for the past few years, they are bringing us into a depression era.

bigot

Attached: 24235235235.jpg (750x1055, 136.06K)

>Sort of like how spics shit on our lettuce
We also fuck your women and take over our rightful clay. Kneel, gringolem.

Part of the Great Rest are food passports. This is how they want to bring the public along.

Then will come the mysterious blight that they are going to "trace" to home gardens

Bullshit, Hawaii is covered in chickens and I've never heard about such issues. I even have a hen and her half dozen chicks living on my front yard.

Attached: 51XYSR-K8CL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (235x346, 25.91K)

>communists grab power
>famines start
pure coincidence

Oh? You didnt get the memo? The government doesnt have to tell the truth. Get your booster.

The bugs are but one small step toward cannibalism.
First bugs, then bugs fed on human flesh, then the human flesh itself.
washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/newsweek-a-swedish-scientist-and-the-cannibalism-apologists

Hey retards, salmonella is commonly found in the environment. In small quantities the bacteria isn't a problem for healthy people. It's only a problem when it has the opportunity to grow on something. Then it produces toxins that are harmful to humans. You don't want to eat those.

Basic sanitation practices make this a non-issue. If you keep a backyard flock, just gather the eggs frequently and was them. It's best to cook them thoroughly but I don't always even do that.

Chickens are so cute.

ugly, stupid and smelly desu
t. grew up with them

>wash eggs
extremely american post

Really user ? Just look at those yellow fluffy balls of pure joy.

Attached: shutterstock_709295308-1080x720.jpg (1080x720, 80.87K)

chicks are cute, i'll give you that