How can he just lie like that? even cnn called him out on his bullshit...

how can he just lie like that? even cnn called him out on his bullshit. I guess in 2024 when he runs for re election nobody will remember gas prices stated rising the day he got in office

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aspistrategist.org.au/polls-show-us-support-for-ukraine-waning-as-biden-administration-steps-up-aid/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1644934375854.jpg (1200x876, 114.37K)

That's because trump had everyone locked down, you couldn't go anywhere, so much less people are using gas, lots of oil refinery companies went bankrupt

When you're no longer locked down oil /gas consumption goes up and so do prices but all those companies still went bankrupt and shut down operations

Have you ever heard Biden tell the truth about anything? There is no bigger piece of shit and liar than him in DC, which is precisely why he was chosen to be the face of the asset stripping and looting of the populace. They couldn’t have found a worse human being than him.

I'm more amazed the focus group failed to see that Putin price push would have better alliteration and stuck more

I think it's based that Biden is helping turn Americans against the Russia sanctions/Ukraine aid.
aspistrategist.org.au/polls-show-us-support-for-ukraine-waning-as-biden-administration-steps-up-aid/

You can pay Putin's food and gas tax to me in this thread, I will leave my bitcoin wallet # below.

Attached: ElWhvGzXEAE0sZc.jpg (587x350, 28.01K)

The high gas prices is because trump fucked up the economy so bad now Biden is trying to fix it, it's not Bidens fault the orange retard doesn't know how to run a county

gas was 2.29 a gallon under trump

Attached: 1654735550355.jpg (750x702, 55.16K)

>I guess in 2024 when he runs for re election
They'd sooner Hillery him

Todays speech felt like they are giving up. It’s gonna be bad and he’ll likely be impeached and removed in 2023. Just more blaming Putin, then talking about wanting to punch people in the face. All while record breaking inflation numbers in the AM and shit ratings for the Hail Mary jan 6 crap. There isn’t anything else to say at this point.

Attached: 4B6E2F02-A037-4ABF-863E-1D6EE25EBA4A.jpg (1638x2048, 302.01K)

at this rate, people in 2024 have much worse things to worry about than just gas prizes

>2024 when he runs for re election
He will be dead by then.

1.87 in 2020

>how can he just lie like that?
Dude, he doesn't even know what he's saying.
He would read a menu from a Chinese Restaurant if it was on the teleprompter.
Which means whoever programs the teleprompter is who is in charge of the US

>That's because trump had everyone locked down

Trump only locked down overseas coming in. There was no federal lockdown it was a bunch of blue states.

Trump was pretty much forced to give COV-19 unemployment relief though but it honestly shouldn't have been 600 EXTRA a week.

I calculated it out for my state and due to lack of taxes on unemployment at the state level you basically were better off on that instead of your job unless you were making $80k a year (and that is before calculating wear and tear on your vehicle etc).

To put it in perspective that was $15 a hour equivalent before even calculating state UE

Attached: 1583724047905.jpg (1200x1200, 196.89K)

>nobody will remember gas prices stated rising the day he got in office
That’s not possible, then it would be trumps fault

Republicans voted against limiting gas prices

aee

no, they voted against all the pork that got snuck in the bill
they voted against it because it would have led to shortages. the DNC/progressives have absolutely ZERO ability to see past their noses on any issue. secondary and tertiary effects are mystifying to them.

>nooooooo I'd rather jew corporations keep retain their profits !!!
cant wait to holocaust conservicucks

The multi trillion dollars worth of US government and corporate media propaganda infrastructure pushing pro-Biden narrative 24/7/365 is a powerful weapon against the US population. Biden can blame anyone for anything to divert attention away from himself and the US government from the White House to the Congress will push his propaganda the nearly all of the corporate media will repeat the propaganda without question while demonizing anyone who dares to challenge the narrative

Attached: 94747383.jpg (2000x3159, 929.82K)

Did he really say that?

Attached: 1654823028006.jpg (960x762, 78.38K)

What pork