Attached: file.png (600x495, 312.6K)

I didn’t have my debt paid off by the taxpayers and neither should they

joe biden specifically passed a law making discharging student debt impossible

he did it, as a senator, he authored the bill, or his name was at the top

so go ahead, wait for the same joe biden to forgive your debt, go on

Oh, then take it out of the banks and the colleges
You know
The people that actually made the money

If you have to depend on the lender deciding to "take a loss" then you're not really all that high a risk and they're making at least some money off you sooner or later.

The simplest answer is that school is way too expensive and in no reality are 99% degrees worth the tag.

Change the rule back.

They won't, because they'll be a trillion in cancelled debts the next week, because the loans should have absolutely never been given out. Who should we punish for bad loans? People with no means or the banks handing out bad loans?

>W-w-we can't do anything about that
Oh. You're a pussy I see. Well, move along. This is a discussion about American politics moving passed the clown era.

>Nonsensical statement that has nothing to do with the question

people who can't pay their debts should be thrown into prison

Oh, where's my 2 trillion for fucking Afghanistan then bitch?

The conspiracy between the universities and kike loan companies in muttland is something else.

I agree, every member of ever inflationary government on the planet, present and former, needs to be held personally financially responsible for the loss of the people's money.

>go on income based repayment
>payments are like 30 bucks a month and the remainder is forgiven after 20 years
>get a government job
>public service forgiveness shitcans the remainder of the student loan debt after 10 years
Why the fuck isn't everyone doing this?

>US gets thrown in prison

All these liberal arts students demanding debt cancellation went to colleges that taught them African American history, Feminist Dance Theory and Jewish History: Goyim Being Bad 101-401. Why are they so antisemitic?

Because they don't want to side with banking interests?

the dept of education owns 90% of student loan debt. isn't that sick?

Disband it and reconcile

I paid mine off
Not that hard
Enjoy being poor and having no credit

Yikes. Just say you're an antisemite and go.

I was thinking that a court could rule inexpungable debt as unconstitutional or something along those lines. let the borrowers go bankrupt.
this would be paired with ending the student loan system as we know it. many colleges would go under (good)

This. No one asks why college is so expensive and colleges will never willingly reduce the cost