ITS WHITE GENOCIDE!

Why do you cockroaches insist that whites are going extinct and that BMWF is being shilled to you? No one is stealing your women, you are stealing everyone else's. You're just gaslighting people into believing you're the victim somehow, just like women

therichest.com/high-life/15-countries-where-women-only-want-white-males/

theclever.com/15-countries-where-women-are-always-on-the-lookout-for-white-males/

essence.com/love/relationships/9-things-i-learned-dating-white-guys/

Attached: file.png (800x1200, 825.21K)

Kinda glad I quit my dream of being an actor, desu.

Why do you call me cockroach, at first the other kids bullied me at school now this :-(

the majority of interracial relationships in movies, commercials, etc are a white guy dating someone

Attached: file.png (664x443, 432.14K)

the white race is DYING BROS!!

Attached: file.png (757x636, 372.23K)

how much do nigerian prostitutes charge for blowjob

that is a guy????

>Why do you cockroaches insist that whites are going extinct

straight from the united nations you faggot op

Attached: kalergi.jpg (900x6400, 1.04M)

they arent doing a good job of it then

Attached: 1519400869717.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

whats this from?

Yes. The woke bullshit and the Hollywood pedo shit was too much for me. I would rather give up on my dream than let those tentacles wrap around me

That's a white guy?

im just kind confused as to why minorities arent angry about this. they scream about having black and asian representation but whenever there is representation its their women getting bleached

white population is decreasing as a percentage of world population. In 1900, whites were like 25% of the world population, today they are less than 10%. It is true that population growth rates have declined in most of the white nations. But that is true for other non white countries like japan, south korea, qatar, bahrain etc.

Most of these WMBF movies are made by black women with a whiteboy fetish. And marketing is targeting middle class black women who are more likely to racemix than Shaniqua.

They do whine, but most nonwhite men in the west are incels and their own women prefer white men

>They do whine, but most nonwhite men in the west are incels and their own women prefer white men

Ok so this begs the question:

1. Why are they not going fucking insane?
2. Why are they not angry?
3. Why does Any Forums pretend that its the other way around?

Kill yourselves kike shills

Attached: 1654452165451.png (600x600, 248.55K)

Black women are cute

hello carloes

Shaniquas from the ghetto should also racemix