Shriners

Everyone has an opinion on Freemasons, but whats the deal with shriners? Even my small canadian town had shriners going around on mopeds in fezs in the 90's

Attached: Theshrine.jpg (260x227, 14.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
youtu.be/7X7_1Yw4eFg
readfrontier.org/stories/doerflinger-a-member-of-secret-luxury-social-club-since-2010/
youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbateans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talaat_Pasha
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are you sliding, leaf?

Your moms cooter

No i'm genuinely curious about shriners, arabic freemasons

Were taking back the Freemasons. You can't be a Shriner without being a Mason, just like you can't be a Knights Templar without being a Mason or rise into the higher ranks of the Klan without being a Mason.

they are the ones who REALLY REALLY REALLY love kids, you know what I'm sayin?
>who are the r.o.j?
>who's mirth?

Attached: pedofaggots.jpg (770x600, 54.56K)

Shriners sold America for drunken satanic orgies long ago
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Reagan shriner .jpg (720x645, 68.18K)

What really goes on in those shriners children's hospitals?

Attached: Shriner pedo.jpg (564x380, 66.65K)

So yo are a shriner?

Same thing with the police. Shriner cops don't just defend and protect the satanic pedophile elite. They organize and participate
youtu.be/7X7_1Yw4eFg

Attached: Police and masonry.jpg (720x706, 134.6K)

>“What I see here, what I hear here, shall stay here when I leave here.”
readfrontier.org/stories/doerflinger-a-member-of-secret-luxury-social-club-since-2010/
bunch of pedo faggots, they will reap what the sow

Or just start of secret society of Any Forums users
Come up with secret handshakes, passwords and signals to identify anons in public

Shriners were red fezzes to commemorate the massacre of Fez, Morocco, where thousands of Roman Catholics were slaughterd in the streets byt he ruling Muslims. the streets ran with blood and the muslims were said to have dipped their then-white hats ni the Christian bllod to drink it, turning them red and giving us the iconic red fezz, worn by the shriners. that's also why they use the scimitar as a symbol, because it was a weapon used by the Muslims to slaughter the Christians.

>the Klan
The KKK sent millions of dollars to aid the Mexican government in its persecution of Roman Catholics in the early 20th century, which was a major contributing factor to Mexico's decline that has led to mass immigration. KKK is satanic.

Holy fuck why do all these white towns withe strong catholic ties i.e my old town Irish catholics allow them in the parades?

Mexican leaders sold their soul to the kkk and that's why there is cartels and drugs in place of church life there now.

Attached: Satanic Mexican mason .jpg (688x1107, 154.03K)

No I'm just a Mason but I'll be a Shriner eventually.
Yeah being a member of all of this comes with the lenient police perk.
That would be cool but we don't know each other in rl lmao.

The jesuits are judas priests who side with the masons and stab Catholics in the back.
youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI

Attached: Jesuit trained.jpg (646x324, 63.05K)

Wait a second hook nose massacre of Fez was killing Jews not Roman Catholics, stop poisoning the water I believed you

Same shit different name.

No it's just very anti-catholic. All of this is. The immigration wasn't intentional.

because the second Vatican Council was a robber council set up to destroy the Church by antipope John XXIII who was not legitimately elected.the last valid Pope was Pius XII and we're living in the great apostasy.

Attached: jpii epstein.jpg (634x438, 40.63K)

I hate this bean shaped retard nigger migdet like you don't have an idea.

you trust wikipedia? lmao.

So do you think the 109 thing is a jewish concoction to garner more sympathy too or did 109 actually expel jews because of their trickery?

People are idiots that quickly buy into a scam. Look at how many women go to fortune tellers. Women go go Fortune Tellers, whereas midwit males become masonic shriners.

>that's also why they use the scimitar as a symbol, because it was a weapon used by the Muslims to slaughter the Christians
A lot of the freemasons in the middle east were originally Donmeh Sabbatean Jews from Thessaloniki. Similar story there as they riled up the Muslims to kill millions of Christians living in the Ottoman empire.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbateans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talaat_Pasha
>Talaat Pasha was a member of the Bektashi order[22][130][131] and a 33° freemason[132] and first became a member of the Salonica Freemason Lodge Macedonia Risorta in 1903[133] during his time in the Ottoman Balkans. He was also the first Grand Master of the society.[134][135]

Attached: The Young Turks.png (1044x515, 59.07K)

I pray for Mexico and the church, may the Vatican be cleansed of satanic masons posing as Catholics. Our lady of Guadalupe pray for us

Attached: Our Lady of perpetual help.jpg (720x715, 142.12K)

Are there any "travelling men" in this thread?