MUTTS HAVE COMMITED ECONOMIC SUICIDE

Maybe the sanctions don't go far enough. We need to sanction harder!!!!!

Attached: Captura de tela 2022-06-10 155815.png (742x432, 67.17K)

UNDER BUDGET
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

People mock me saying that the primary goal of the Russian invasion was to bait the US into sanctions that destroy our economy
with physical combat in Ukraine being a secondary objective
but here we are

Our inflation was a ticking time bomb before Russia/Ukraine. Democrats are still considering more Build Back Better shit......

>THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED
>EXCEPT FOR WHEN IT HAPPENED 40 YEARS AGO

this news is racist and antisemitic.
delet now

can a Any Forumstard explain why russia is cutting interest rates while US keeps increasing them?

Sanction bros I don't feel very good.

Attached: 312.png (1284x1504, 1.66M)

... During Carter user.

A man who's presidency was dead a year after he was elected, and was the low bar of modern presidents before Biden.

This, europeans are still alive, the wef plan to destroy europe is another failure

Which is why Russia chose this as the time to pull the trigger on the invasion

This shit was a long time coming and Biden was always going to destroy the economy. This is just more us vs them Neo-kike economic propoganda to get mad at le Russia.

you are stupid if you think this is about destroying US. The sanctions aim to destroy Europe and make 100% dependent on anglo countries the US elite is willing to take short term hits for that. Europe will never be a threat or question its loyalty when evil Russia looms on the horizon its the same shit Israel has done with its neighbors only this time its not our "leaders" who are in "control".

>Democrats are still considering more Build Back Better shit......
I would back Russia over the U.S. Federal government.
The abuse our government put us through these past few years has been insane.

Their demographics are sunk already
Europe will have to fight a holy war to survive now
this is at the very least
Nothing they haven't faced before though

>Build Back Better

am I the only one who interprets this phrase as a threat?

In order to "Build Back Better", you have to first destroy, no?

Mutt just means European.

It clearly implies in the past there was something wrong with the US and ofcourse in the past US was a white and religious country

This is part of the WEF plan. They want to crush our economy so they can grab power.

I have a great idea for the democrats, start building a solar powered hyper train, and ban all cars by 2028, also walkable cities.

Too bad the majority of the population's physical needs arent being met so they cant focus on much else.

Attached: 1654888463595.jpg (245x173, 31.48K)

the sanctions damage more the west than russia desu
not a biztard and I might be wrong, but interest rate is basically debt that is owed, usa is printing money since the pandemic and borrows them, so this increased the interest, russia instead has full controll of his economy and probably is not printing money, and doesn't have problems with its internal debt, but the only risk that it might have is external because half of the money is frozen

Russia's inflation has slowed to a mere 17%

>Europe will never be a threat or question its loyalty when evil Russia looms on the horizon
You will when you realize the US is a rotting whale carcass ruled by malicious retards. Our navy, the one thing keeping global trade networks open, is in no shape to fight a peer conflict even against the Russians. This isn’t some jackass in the internet saying this. This is coming from the Navy’s own readiness assessment. We’re both fucked.

If the racists would just work and pay taxes and shut the fuck up we could have put a black female on the moon by now.

because russia is making money hand over fist with increased energy prices

They think we’ll fight the whole world for them, that’s rich

>ME ME ME ME ME

You're missing the picture here. It's not America that's the target.
And your government actually loves that pic related is happening. Russia is easy to handle because at their best they were still a muddy shithole. Europe isn't.

Attached: 1634140382098.png (1029x672, 370.56K)

Well, it was a win-win situation. Either the West takes the bait or it doesn't, what was nice for Russia, too. We are governed by fucking retards because you could see this coming from miles away.

Attached: 1651417193736.png (594x508, 153.93K)

I guess because some retards need energy, food, steal and fertilizer. Who would have thought. And the West has been printing money like crazy, so even if the Ruble loses value effectively it still wins value relative to other currencies.

The sanctions could’ve been imposed without a war

Based Brazil and Russia two of the handful of countries not backing the WEF pedos.

They’re not retards, bro. They’re evil and all of this has been gamed and planned from the start.