If you have a credit card, you are stupid

If you have a credit card, you are stupid.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 499.96K)

I KNOW RIGHT?!

>b-but i get free points to redeem at *insert shitty place*

care to elaborate?

Having a credit card allowed me to buy a $300,000 house with like $7000 down, nigger

>not paying it off every month for those sweet, sweet rewards

why would i use cash if i get 2% back on all of my purchases?

mispelt debit.

I like listening to his show and hearing niggers with $500k in student loan debt for a meme degree they didn't finish from a meme university asking for advice.

College shouldn't be for all.

Yep, only 80 years until I can afford in cash a home. Who fucking needs credit?

>Now is the best time to buy
>Now is the best time to sell
What did anti bitcoin bommer mean by this?

i'm a doctor and a lawyer, i eat rice and beans

I'm maxing out my card around Christams for the Any Forums secret santa and then walking out onto the ice.

If you are stupid and have a credit card, you are stupid.

I get 3-5% back on most purchases though. It offsets a sales tax by a decent amount.

this will end well

>proud of buying a 300k shack made of cardboard
Mutts live like animals lel

>use debit card or cash
>pay for things when I buy them
>use credit card
>pay for things when I buy them and get 5% cash back and get free gift cards and get a good credit score so I can buy a house and not be a lifelong victim of the rent jew

Attached: 819272c50a22e1b8da3575704a8f6757.jpg (367x332, 17.84K)

18 months 0% interest on purchase and 0% on balance transfer with ~2% cash back and $300 if $1000 used in 90 days.
Yeah, sure whatever.
Mother fucker is an asshole that uses the jew system and tells everyone to get rich by never using money, but went max JEW and blew up his credit before.
Sure, listen to mr dingus.

Fuck you, Dave Ramsey. I pay that shit off every month and you have to have regular usage of your goy score.

>(((credit score)))

I always pay them off... its a fucking tool...

Yes, I know non-whites don't care about such frivolous things.

I honestly think, in an ideal world, that's true. Why would you want to go into debt anyway? Unfortunately, we're stuck in reality. A reality where I will never be able to afford to buy a house anywhere near my job unless I get a mortgage. In order to qualify for one, you have to show the bank jews that you're a good little debt slave. My crappy credit card that I only use when I already have the money to pay it off is the only reason why I have a credit score at all

Explain to me why it's bad to maximize your debt. I currently have about 200k in debt in the following things yet I'm living a great life:
>60k student loans
>25k car loan
>15k credit card
>10k cash advance
>5k for appliances

Its a debt ridden world, the only way to live happily is to be consumed by debt. If I cant pay it who cares I'll just default. Not my problem.

>buy a $300,000 house with like $7000 down
you leased a house if you didn't buy it outright

I don't have it but i'm stupid.

Because you're paying 3% more for everything with your credit card, you just don't realize it because the vendor includes it in the price. Go shopping around some local small businesses with cash, and you'll find prices are often times cheaper. Many times they'll give you a discount, whole change back, or free stuff on top.

Attached: breaddog.jpg (526x526, 55.6K)

>get credit card
>max it out
>don't pay it back
Thanks for the free money jews!

For me its the travel rewards and the frequent flyer miles.

Debt is a game you cannot afford to pay.
Those who have 10-15% of debt to credit ratio understand the game and can do anything whenever they want. Those who do not have car loans and own more than 20% of their property know they are more secure than the average home owner in a blue state. Successful & rich people have debt for a reason. Understand the game of leverage and own it, or be a victim or afraid of it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 14.06.56.png (1242x474, 517.62K)

Good luck buying a house or a car without one retard. Unless you're Diogenes and you're fine with living in a wine jar.