Why are women aging like shit nowadays?

Yo I remember when women in their 30s were fuckable, what happened?

Attached: 1648420618344.jpg (912x1024, 113.55K)

Because they have no fur.

Attached: 1634568161369.jpg (900x1214, 1.66M)

Lmao is Bonnie shopped there she looks worse than my 64 year old mom

Veganism became a thing.

Is it the birth control pills, the mercury poisoning or the chemicals in the tap water making roasties hit the wall in their 20's now?

Attached: 1651513152653.jpg (1010x734, 98.11K)

Too much alcohol, bad food, vegetarian/vegan diets. And of course now accelerated deterioration from the experimental injections.

How is a thing unbecomed?

isn't it drugs?

They are connected to an egregore that is constantly raped by non-binary pansexual zoomer tiktok witches reality shifting to hogwarts in order to have sex with draco malfoy and luna lovegood

I met a girl at work who I thought was 29 or 30 for months, but one day I found out she was 20, she must have hit the wall at 17 lol

Shut up, furry faggot

yiff in hell faggot

Menbros we did it

keto, fasting, "bitch" ass-maxx exercising, career stress, lack of sleep, lack of relaxation, and of course, hatred of everything and everyone is quite unattractive on a woman. Hardens their face.

What did we do again exactly

Attached: pepe2.png (1024x920, 167.08K)

Watson is 100% a veganism ghoul
I grew up in ground zero for this shit and she displays every symptom

What are they putting in the vegetables that cause this shit?

Attached: 1649031512037.jpg (387x309, 21.43K)

>shit diets
>chemicals in the water
>lack of exercise
>drugs
>shit genes
Pic three out of this list for any woman you see and that’s why she looks 50 at 30. Emma Watson looks like a malnourished ghoul because she is. Veganism is a plant based cult.

bottom right looks worse than my grandmother

Seriously

nothing, humans weren't meant to not eat meat
this is what happens to you after multiple years of actual veganism

Not getting enough nutrients from your diet. Your body cannot function on a purely vegan diet without heavy supplementation. Even then it barely get enough before it breaks down causing your hair and teeth to fall out.

It's the stress from not having a husband and kids by age 21

its more of a question of what vegetable plants uptake as they grow, also which anti-nutrient (phytate) compounds they produce