Hinky Dinky

I feel like we've moved past the era where a single television show captivates a large swath of the country. Like, Better Call Saul is one of the best shows I've seen, but there are tons of people who have barely heard of it.
Back in the 90s when there was a popular TV show, everyone knew about it, even if they didn't watch it.
I don't think TV shows are really going to make or break a society (though they might), but I do think it's a bad sign how disconnected we are. Nobody can really relate to anyone anymore, and there isn't really any good way to share things with others.
Everyone is just stuck inside their own echo chambers.
Even music is no longer a uniting force.
But maybe it never was.
Maybe it was all manufactured appeal and brainwashing.
Maybe it's a good thing?
Maybe it doesn't matter.
I don't know, it just seems like nobody knows what's going on anymore, and even the entertainment landscape is incoherent and confusing.
I mean, remember when people would actually look forward to movies coming out, and then go and see them and enjoy them?
Now it's just all garbage that nobody cares about and everyone hates.
What is going on ?

Attached: dreams.png (1192x1474, 783.52K)

Don't care in the least about kike propaganda or kike grooming which virtually all of it is.

It is all literal psychological poison.

what's the best way to deal with the existential crisis that comes following this revelation?

Attached: 5670_tpi2_00065r-660x335.jpg (660x335, 40.08K)

become the entity that captivates everyone

Attached: 8e8.jpg (1284x1249, 154.29K)

Yeah and we don't have the common experience of huddling around the radio listening to fireside chats from FDR either, now that there are a billion different easily accessible media choices rather than only a couple dozen radio / TV stations everyone is splintered all over the place

This made me kek. That's really funny.

Oh no, people aren't eating from the Hollywood trough anymore!!!!!!1!!!! Is this the collapse of society?!

Easy, cheap access to tech is what's going on. I am old enough to remember when tv shows, movies, and music united people because we were all watching and listening to just about the same things or were at least familiar with them too, and I kind of miss that as well, but I also am not upset that the internet has allowed me to come across stuff I like even more, even if it isn’t very popular.

read a book

For me, there was a really difficult year as I detox'd from the kike programming and processed everything that was happening. I went /innawoods/ and lived in a cabin with no television and just internet for work and bantz.

After that year, everything kike is just completely repulsive to me. Once the poison is out of your system, you'll instinctively know what kike poison and everything in you will resist it.

>NOOOO BETTER CALL SAUL IS DIFFERENT!!!
>WHY ISN'T IT BEING WATCHED MORE :((((

Who gives a fuck?
All shows, yes, even your kike lawyer story, are jew media

Attached: jew in the living room.jpg (247x204, 7.17K)

More channels/services, same with music, you don't have to only listen to the radio, you can watch or listen to whatever you want. Hell even on an antenna you have way more channels than when I was a kid with only PBS to watch now that it's all digital.

You catty fucks aren't addressing the point that OP is literally right
There is no "show people watch" anymore.

>There is no "show people watch" anymore.

How is that bad thing you stupid kike?

>What is going on ?

You need reading comprehension, you dumb nigger faggot.

You are butthurt over absolutely nothing.

The stage is set for the NEW John Belushi figure. The only man to pump out a #1 tv show, movie, and album in the same year. He also said "women are not funny". you think im kidding? There are a lot of parallels between the entertainment industry now and then.

>There is no "show people watch" anymore.
Your point being what exactly? That there's no entertainment focal anymore? So what? OP has a strange nostalgia for when society was psychically groomed by Hollywood, of course I'm going to be catty about it. Get in line for the next heckin Marvel movie, faggot

Attached: 1652929957958.png (478x478, 311.36K)

I'm not the one taking it up the ass, you fucking faggot.

i've been feeling the same thing today. it got me to thinking about how radio and television could only have been engineered by the defense budget at an outrageous loss to disseminate propaganda and "shape" the culture into what it wanted society to become like twenty years and more into the future.
the way the crt screens left at the same time the smartphones were introduced was no accident.
there is a timeline and events planned for american society, and they will be achieved even if they have to outright lie in the process. the botting of the internet is just a hegelian push for universal id and the adoption of virtual fiat currency. there is no escaping this short of a spontaneous collapse of civilization in general. the shift is being forced before 2030, and there will be no way to opt out.

Why would the kikes allow something real and talented like John Belushi to get oxygen on their propaganda platforms in current year?

>I feel like we've moved past the era where a single television show captivates a large swath of the country.

yeah, welcome to 2010? TV has not been good since the 2009 digital switchover which was when most normies stopped regularly watching TV.

What's funny is the kikes are desperately trying to re-gain their grip on media as evidenced by their using every major network last night to broadcast some gay pointless show trial. But literally no one under 60 gives a fuck about their kike bullshit or gay mainstream platforms anymore.

So we're going to be a in weird period over the next years where the kikes try to murder all alternative media while getting the goys back on their electronic plantations glued to their fucking propaganda bullshit.