What made you give you on Christianity ?

What made you think "I don't believe it anymore." ?

Attached: images (2).jpg (678x452, 25.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Was-Jesus-Who-He-Said/dp/0892836245
youtube.com/watch?v=YtE9Z7zWFMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you give you
Plasma Boeing hamster party.

the devil

Some slut in my high school was giving out blowjobs like candy

Seeing how easily other Christians are fooled, scammed, lied to and how regularly they fall for all forms of random bullshit.

Is there a part of you that still wishes you could have faith again ?

If you need to have faith, then you never believed in the truth in the first place. Your belief system should at least make sense to you. You shouldn't need copes like "faith" and "god works in mysterious ways".

It's pretty obvious that spirituality is just for coping with your position in life
I guarantee you Hunter Biden or Jeffrey Epstein never had a spiritual moment in their lives, because you don't need it when you have unlimited money and status

Attached: 1623333645746m.jpg (589x1024, 114.68K)

I never did. I have a logical and critical mind. I am therefore agnostic.

They are made up stories written by jews

Degenerate.

The fact that it reduces evil to a mere absence of virtue.

Literally kikes

Thankfully, God is patient and forgiving.

when I realized all of the prophecies were written afterthefact
No. just shift gears from jew religion to cosmotheism

Sometimes. It would make my world a lot simpler and probably happier.

But money and status is also meaningless until you believe in it. Also Epstein was clearly a satanist Jew

I still believe

>What made you think "I don't believe it anymore." ?

VERY few people who give up on Christianity are familiar with the very substantial evidence that supports belief in the testimony of the Resurrection set forth in the New Testament.

OP, you and others who have lost their faith perusing this thread should read a very short book:

McDowell, More Than a Carpenter.

Also very good is another short book that looks at much the same evidence, but with a different style and approach:

Green, Was Jesus Who He Said He Was?

Unfortunately, this latter book is out of print, but there are reasonably priced used copies on Amazon.

Link: amazon.com/Was-Jesus-Who-He-Said/dp/0892836245

The case for the Resurrection, and thus the case for Christianity, is much stronger than you think!

Attached: 1623918750895.jpg (933x581, 147.16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YtE9Z7zWFMo

Attached: church.jpg (1200x600, 92.56K)

never was Christian but use to tolerate and support them as a healthy part of society due to faith in humanity. Now I realize they're just more ZOG goylems.

Attached: 1654261372221.jpg (544x564, 34.32K)

Fuck off monkey

Nothing, in fact my relationship with God has only gotten stronger over time.
Fuck modern "churches" tho
This guy gets it

Attached: 1649266912659.gif (432x288, 1010.11K)

To "give up" on Christianity means to have never been a christian. We don't keep our faith. We don't even generate it. It's all given by God. He keeps us. "For it is by GRACE you have been saved, through faith, not of works lest any man should boast'. It's possible to have an intellectual understanding of christianity, but never being saved by Christ. It is a supernatural event that takes place, you can't do it yourself.

There is no walking away as a true christian. There can be doubts, weakness, bruised reed etc, but never complete and total fall.

You were never a christian and you were never saved. I'll pray God turns your stone heart to flesh.

So much evil in the world. The scriptures say God establishes every authority upon the earth. All powerful God wants evil, baby-raping, lying, murdering, thieving kikes to oppress His followers? Okay. I never understood it but thought surely He must have a plan. Right?

Then consider the Germans, post WW2 - the orgy of rape (women, children, elderly), torture and murder of civilians. If the Germans were expelling the Jew for destroying their economy and bringing their people into oppressive conditions - such as having to pimp the kids out to feed the family - why didn't God help them? Why NOT AT THE VERY FUCKING LEAST just a bit of goddamn mercy? Why'd He let the likes rape those kids and entire cities?

Then you read about Job. God's perfect got servant. Nevermind the fact that SATAN, an open enemy of God, just walked right into heaven and struck up a casual, friendly conversation with God - "what you been up to? Oh you know, travelling the earth. Yeah? Well, did you know about Job?" Lmao - why destroy Job? It also illustrated the very important fact that God/Devil are two sides of the same coin. God commands the devil and demons just like an attack dog - then conveniently uses them as a scapegoat.

The realization that you're here to suffer by design is highlighted by the fact that God places such a high value upon human pain that He couldn't resist becoming human, as Christ, and then going through humiliation, torture, and death. The prize of human existence is suffering.

So, I believe in God. Absolutely. And I've encountered both God and the Devil/Demons in this life - enough to know they're both very real. But as of lately, I've come to distrust God and view Him more like a gangster, extortionist, or some kind of villain. So much evil in the world - and it was created by the Holiest, most pure, loving entity to have ever existed? All knowing? All powerful? You're fucked.

>VERY few people who give up on Christianity are familiar with the very substantial evidence that supports belief in the testimony of the Resurrection set forth in the New Testament.

The oldest historical attestment to Jesus ever existing came from a Jew 20 years after he died. All claims he was historically supported come from Christkikes who bend the truth for the greater good of their religion. All Abrahamic religions practice taqiyaa and put theological dominance above telling the truth. If you follow a faith which does not explicitly revolve around anti jew racial purity of whites you are a race traitor and a traitor to humanity as a whole.

I came to the realization one day that all religion were completely made up and invented with pure bullshit. From the ancient Greeks to the Mongols to Christianity to Islam. It was all made up at some point and all religions are completely filled with mythologies that were based on ignorance. We are evolved though the process of evolution and we are animals. We lactate and menstrate like other animals. We fight over herierchy and mating access and we grow old and get sick and die like other animals. Only thing that separates us from the rest of the animal kingdom is our intelligence and apposable thumb. Those two things make us really hard to beat. But when we die we die and nothing we evee do and did will matter whe the sun swallows the earth. So enjoy life and have a good time bc it's your one chance at life.

No True Scotsman huh

Nothing. I broke once or twice my whole 30 years, but never more than a day or two. All of the terrible, horrifying, life destroying things, the abuse, the isolation, the beatings as a kid, the modern kafkaesque dystopia, the NDE’s, the bankruptcy, the business failure that happened to me were unable to take my faith.

Don’t trust the church, trust God, Jesus and the good news .

“Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.”

Actually our overdeveloped prefrontal cortex and pineal gland are what separates us. There are mammals with opposable thumbs and animals as potentially intelligent as humans but lacking in the societal tool building structures and lifespan to do much with it.

I’m afraid of ice giants. We keep acting smug about cutting down pagan trees but I don’t think monks have the arm strength to cleave a troll

I never believed in it. Always viewed it as foreign