Daddy, you’re insane! There’s no way the election was stolen!

>Daddy, you’re insane! There’s no way the election was stolen!
If you were Trump, what do?

Attached: DF78CE73-E024-4420-A820-2254BE89FF41.jpg (1434x2048, 269.1K)

Belt

disown

Benis

deport her to Israel

I would squeeze her nipples

females

Attached: 1654636090358.webm (640x492, 1.92M)

>If you were Trump, what do?

Attached: hits pipe.jpg (340x419, 29.46K)

I don't think President Kushner would approve.

Attached: 12323322111.jpg (2500x1667, 862.96K)

>dumb orange nigger hires his entire family
>entire family betrays him
Is having a family overrated? Seems like your own children will sell you down the river if they feel threatened. Your wife definitely will.

tits

fuck her in the ass again and then fire her

Ivanka you stupid bitch why did do plastic surgery to look like a ugly jewish yenta?

>nipples protruding

This is what you get for taking your daughter seriously
Stupid idiot Trump you should've just have gotten here to stay-at-home and take care of children and not marry some kike liberal who would also fuck up your political career

Why is trump such a loser?

Attached: 1654288447323.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Not only betrays him on a professional level but also on a tribal level by converting and marrying a kike. Is having a family worth it? Meh. Women are more incentivized to be disloyal now than ever. And even if you're accomplished and hard working your kids may not be. Rarely are offspring as exceptional as their parents. A lot of legends have mediocre kids.

It’s really cold

Attached: E5C26CE6-9964-4735-BA6E-D79A54C5AE4B.jpg (590x350, 30.25K)

Drive her to the hood where she gets BBC gangbanged while I watch.

Sex

Replace her with his spare daughter from Mr. Robot.

Too old

Fuck her ass for the seventh time that day

sexual scolding

Attached: 20d.jpg (598x574, 56.58K)

ALE BIMBAŁY JEZU BY POMACAŁ OJOOOOOO

>no proofs

Attached: voterfraud.jpg (763x750, 80.98K)

Bannon is now completely vindicated. Trump must feel like shit for doubting him.

>Women are more incentivized to be disloyal now than ever.
This is the best way to put it, and what makes me avoid women on a relationship level nowadays. Everyone from their friends to co-workers to family members to all media for the last 30 years is encouraging them to be absolute cunts at this stage, you can't stack up against that simply by "keeping frame" or whatever.

Attached: 1653424425402.jpg (500x500, 60.19K)

I'd probably disown her after throwing an info dump at her.

The info dump would consist of rally number tallys/citizen financial support totals, the original federal mandated voter deadline results before the extension for all states that should have been the final tally, the daily progression after that point that showed him winning, as well as the bs number jump that was the final counting after the deadline.

As well as the overwhelming compiled investigation evidence that was thrown out by paid & democrat selected federal judges that threw out the case unanimously rather than actually going through with their job proceeding with the investigation of election fraud on a governmental and systemic level. that would have rock out countries stability and trust of the democratic system to its core

way to misrepresent whats really going on
commit suicide

when has a woman said anything meaningful or insightful? they just want to be nice and have sex

hiring his family was one of the few smart things he actually fucking did, republicans weren't loyal and he had reason to distrust the establishment

i think trump is a retard but the fact the military brass lied to him, would lie to any president about direct questions regarding Afghanistan and wanting to pull out is literally fucking bonkers and the fact everyone regardless of party just let that slide proves none of this shit actually matters voting for president is pointless

My (large) family has a lot of disagreement, but we have tribal unity.
I think it’s because poverty bonded us. I don’t know why, but my rich friends often have more dysfunctional relationships with their siblings and wealthy people seem to be kind of insane in general.

When you add together all the underhanded dirty things democrats did it would be considered stolen. Separately people say that wouldn't have changed the outcome. But added together the dirty dogs cheated.
Here are a few but not all.
Voted for your dead granny.
Filled out ballots for rest homes.
Voted multiple times.
Banned the truth being told on social media.
News 95% negative on Trump.
Zuckerberg spent hundreds of millions of dollars.
And much more.

And she wouldn't even glance at it.

She just wants to keep going to the fashion shows and dinner parties, maybe get a feature in Vanity Fair. One of his biggest, most embarassing mistakes.

He already sold his kids to the Jews, he can’t do anything worse at this point

nip alert: two nips detected

if you wouldn't sniff her farts you gay

Attached: Screenshot_1499.png (249x549, 292.48K)

>staying in Afghanistan
Remember user, *machine gun fire*, the progressives *bombs falling* are *IED goes off* on *occupational forces kick in doors* the right side *resistance rounded up* of history. Clap clap
As long as the bullets are LGBT colored

Repeal the 19th.

Rip that skirt off and fuck the shit out of her

Attached: 1654285936071.gif (498x498, 422.4K)

>>Daddy, you’re insane! There’s no way the election was stolen!
I notice you didn't put in the real quote, why is that?

Attached: titties.jpg (1434x2048, 501.06K)

rape.

Suck on them milkers

Attached: 1640648265782.jpg (800x786, 76.89K)