HAPPENING! Dr. Campbell names and blames (((them))) for covid

youtube.com/watch?v=2ItF7uZgRWI

Attached: holy shit bros....png (1102x292, 197.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQYTb9DwKjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no timestamp
>no context
Sage

>e-celeb gatekeeper who took the vax and urged others to
fuck off plebbit

Thals are based as fuck. The idea that Jews are Neanderthals is stupid as fuck.

>and urged others to
I don't remember him recommending it other than for "people whose risks merit it" as in, boomers/old diabetic people etc.

He also has taken a shit on several BBC / MSM articles that tried to "debunk" Ivermectin and such.

Attached: 1643674202944.png (600x607, 359.2K)

no more carrots for this fella. sticks only.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQYTb9DwKjQ

he's a gatekeeping retard who is now shilling monkeypox as a real threat, just like he was covid, instead of being honest and admitting its AIDS sores from the vax. guaranteed this cunt will shill the monkeypox vax if big pharma decides to cash in on the latest meme virus

he says nothing that you are implying
is it a translation issue or are you just naturally retarded?

What is this meme? Jews are homo sapien

This nurse was being shilled by my local press at the start of the pandemic and was dropped like a hot potato once he started 'asking questions'.

>he's a gatekeeping retard who is now shilling monkeypox as a real threat
when did he ever do that?
he's insisted for weeks that he doesn't think it will spread much because you have to be symptomatic to infect others, making it far less transmissible

>admitting its AIDS sores from the vax
I didn't take the vax, but retards like you spouting pure BS ruin the whole antivax movement with your pure stupidity and ignorance
if it's aids sores from the vax, why isn't it popping up among the millions of people worldwide? howcome all the cases are linked to that gay spanish club
USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN RETARD

it's a stupid meme that tries to pretend that jews are neandathals walking among us, despite whites and asians having the most neandathal dna

Put faggots in jail for spreading bugs and the monkeypox problem goes away.

very convenient for china to release a virus that kills their neighboring enemies and those farther away, but won't affect them or the cattle from africa

german user doesn't understand english, what the video says is that some neanderthal gene makes people as much as twice more likely to die >picrel taken from the video

Attached: unknown.png (1201x581, 341.5K)

Am I supposed to know this guy?

Lurk moar

based, bump

Its covid grandpa, he is famous boomer.

>probably
Very conclusive doctoring.

only sub saharan africans lack neanderthal dna

what, you want him to show you his wee p-value? they just make that shit up in "real science" by changing their assumptions anyway

still this neanderthal stuff is diversionary nonsense

Still won’t discuss the PCR sequence detection of the supposed coof gene