Christian man deems plastic spoon from Sonic evil and prays over it

Did he do the right thing Any Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-125617_Facebook.jpg (719x1377, 403.25K)

Attached: 20220610_125022.jpg (648x3208, 524.53K)

hes right you know

yes. bind every spirit in the Blood

Boycott Sonic for choosing to indulge in religious bullshit.

This faggot is scared of a spoon but without a doubt considers niggers and spics to be "brothers in christ". The absolute state of christcucks.

I mean, Christians refuse to do anything that would actually have an impact because they're going to heaven and don't care about what happens on earth. But they'll exorcize a plastic spoon. Lmfao

>retarded american rednecks throw garbage on the side of the road for jesus
seems about right

It's not religious, it's from some faggy TV show or something. This man thinks it's the devil

free false idols with every kids meal? mom can we go to sonic!?

40 years later and christians still think He-Man is the devil. Even if we get rid of cringy woke leftists crying about everything, these assholes will still be shitting everything up with their hurt feelings.

This

>tv show for kids has molech horned demon mascot as part of fast food toy promotion

now imagine what the food is doing to them

this

>scared
>afraid of spiders huh?

>is scared of a 'demonic' spoon
>feeds his daughter goy slop
I'm confused

They might as well make it a Baphomet spoon

>spoon bad. brown and black people good.
>praz jeebsus

retards like this is why we're in this problem to begin with

what a fucking retard. he finds a satanic spoon, but still eats the food and still gives the food to his daughter. parents who feed their children fast food poison shouldn't be parents.

I get where he's coming from, but this shit is just ridiculous when everyone know how passive Christians are. Christians aren't even willing to protest, but they'll raise hell over a plastic spoon and Harry Potter.
Christians make themselves look stupid.

Well Skeletor is Jewish, aka Satan.