NATO has a budget of more than $1,000,000,000,000 (Trillion)

As well as the most advanced military equipment and weaponry in the world. It also has thousands of nuclear weapons aimed at Russia and China and their partners. The West will inevitably win World War 3, and freedom and democracy will be prevalent throughout the planet from then on, ensuring that humanity lives long and prospers.

Attached: North_Atlantic_Treaty_Organization_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (2048x2048, 837.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_180185.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The West will inevitably win World War 3
You see user...... The thing is...... There will be NO winners in WWIII, do you get that ?

I dont fucking care. All I want is to lift weights and get bigger and stronger.

Based

Attached: 1648908430086.jpg (540x680, 61.02K)

You would think how most of you pols talk on here its exaclty what you want. At least one of you has 2 braincells to scrape together.

You can't win WW3. You can only survive it. America would be overun by mexicans after WW3.

Disorganized leadership is the heel of the snake. The weaponry is neutralized if doctrine can't be enforced.

>America would be overun by mexicans after WW3.
More like the opposite, why would Mexicans go to ruined radioactive wasteland ? If anything Americans will flood Central and South American countries unaffected by nuclear war.

Of course you're terrified of NATO, but why do you lie? Are you paid to?
nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_180185.htm
"At a meeting of the North Atlantic Council on Wednesday (16 December 2020), Allies agreed a civil budget of €258.9 million and a military budget of €1.61 billion for 2021."

You don't have the will to fight tho

And yet...

Attached: 23432434123123.jpg (640x360, 30.18K)

>At least one of you
you're not one of us? why are you here

>freedom and democracy will be prevalent throughout the planet
It's not even prevalent within NATO.
Two major members, Turkey and USA, aren't democratic or free.

A Pole with common sense, now I've seen everything.

95% in salaries, maintainance and inflated costs from the MIC.

>NATO spends 10000000$
>gets apes and women bunch of most advanced tech known to man
>gets garbage
>Russia spends 20$
>gets one old russian boomer some plywood and a bottle of vodka
>gets best rocket engines known to man

NATO is cancer. Fuck NATO

Russian nukes don't work, /k/ analysts already confirmed this. The "muh nuclear war" bs is pure vatnik cope to intimidate the aryan man into inaction. We must send boots on the ground in Russia asap, start gunning down these animals.

NATO is nothing without Slovakia

Is this the new meme? Didn't their Kalibr and their new hypersonic missiles work fine? It just takes a single warhead to hit Europe and the US's 50 biggest cities for western civilization to collapse.

let that sink in

>The West will inevitably win World War 3
You can't win WW3
> and freedom
The freedom to be ethnically replaced isn't good
> and democracy
Democracy is what allowed this to happen
>ensuring that humanity
I don't care about humanity in general and there's no rational reason to do so

LMAO Kalibr are old shitty tech with 70% failure rate. Hypersonic missiles literally only exist on paper just like the meme armata bullshit. Russian nukes are pure scare tactic, they have largely been not maintained for the last 50 years or even scrapped completely. We need to stop being afraid of bullshit empty threats

>As well as the most advanced military equipment and weaponry in the world.
Yeah well I got my balls and my word, bring it on.

>LMAO Kalibr are old shitty tech with 70% failure rate.
99% failure rate. Every day we launch a thousand kalbirs and 10-15 pieces reach their destination.

Finally, a memeflag who spits out pure facts. The world is truly ending

the polack is right

also WW3 will last either 3 hours or 30 to 300 years

Attached: 1615335468559.jpg (228x221, 7.76K)

I mean I absolutely welcome engaging Russia and China in a nuclear war but usually you don't see the left engaging in accelerationism.
You must be really desperate about the war.