Student sues Illinois college for silencing her conservative views on behalf of woke students

foxnews.com/media/student-sues-illinois-college-silencing-conservative-views

Attached: B2F03348-1E91-45D1-BA4D-2B98B9FB6A5F.jpg (640x557, 149.42K)

that's a clone her name is ally

She's only a conservative until she sucks on a BBC

She's HOT

how can someone be silenced? are we talking like literally shushing? cutting out of the tongue? or what? i never understood that.
what i think people mean when they say they are being silenced is equivalent to an e celeb losing subs

Private business, they aren't bound by the constitution

>I was alarmed when I had received three no-contact orders that prevented me from having direct or indirect communication with these three students. Essentially, they were restraining orders that applied to on and off-campus,"

School jannies banned her from talking in real life on or off campus.

people come and go. you can still stand on whatever patch of dirt you can find and say this or that, or you can even be quiet right?
>silence is violence
but people are not required to stick around to hear everything you say.

I went to a different college in Illinois, it was entirely indians and sjw faggots in their fucking business program.

ok? and? is her lexicon limited only to conservative talking points? are those 3 people the ONLY people in the world she can talk to? the problem is that people dont know how to talk about what they think or believe outside the bounds of talking points, especially if the ideas you are espousing arent fully your own

Cool does that mean they can have slaves? Except it turns out you are retarded.
>Southern Illinois University (SIU or SIUC) is a public research university in Carbondale, Illinois.
>State universities get subsidies from their states.

You are now banned from communicating with me as I find your retarded faggotry offensive.

Kill yourself you leftist rat.

Attached: 00828.png (384x384, 160.07K)

Then Why do i never stop hearing about how conservatives are being silenced? I wish the right-wings persecution complex was even remotely in touch with reality.

shut up faggot

public school

If your college is public and or takes federal money for any reason, including financial aid, you must follow federal law. That's how a lot of precious Leftist smug gets reduced to a drug abusing, stuttering mess. Their belief in fairy land can't tolerate even the most basic question: "Why don't you do what you want us to be killed for not doing? Such as living among non white people?"

It's public you fucking moron.

Long time coming honestly. Besides god damn she's fucking gorgeous

even if this was true, i find it disgusting how you're defending political censorship

It's a public university, you braindead leftist retard.

Except it's a state university.
Congratulations on being retarded

How are niggers being silenced? Is their limited vocabulary being systemically reduced?
How is silence violence? Are niggers getting beaten up by the lack of words?