Greeks were gay

Imagine hating on gays when the foundation of western society is built on the principles founded on a gay society

Alexander the Great fucked little boys and was able to conquer the persian

The sacred band of thebes was a military troupe consisting entirely of gay men and ended spartan domination

Sulla of rome retired with his wife and also a gay manboy servant to fuck

Explain this one to me chuds

Attached: 3E9B7253-97FC-4462-9E09-5720A74F301E.jpg (1170x813, 106.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6qPNPuJgCFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Listen to my Jewish babble how everything and everyone was gae. Yea no faggot kys

they also used to have sex with animals, sirs.

It was gay in a prison way. Not gay in a flounceabout way. This was a long time before birth control.

over 5000 depictions of sex in greek pottery, around 80 of them were homosexual adult consenting males. twice as many (over 160) depictions of sex in ancient greek pottery involve child sex or animal sex.

So you can defend your fetish but it's still a minority fetish within the greater cultural context of the Greek empire.

>greeks made mistakes, we should make mistakes too!!!

They literally thought that an adult man having sex with a child was a part of their education. Its so dumb that these trad cucks hate on the lgbt propaganda in schools. Its literally traditionalism coming hack again.

Where is Rome? Where is Alexander? Fun fact: Alexander died of HIV.

>were
they still are

I often wonder about these kind of artifacts. They seem to be of high quality and given that it has art also painted upon it I imagine these kinds of pottery to be pretty expensive. It makes me wonder if these cultural remnants are just the left overs of the upper echelons of society that were hedonistic do to their vast wealth. I imagine a Greek peasant working the field somewhere didn't have the money to buy pottery with art on it.

This was true for Rome.

>Where is Rome? Where is Alexander?
What is linear time?

Attached: B05E2367-090B-4CFC-AE13-839F5FAF30E4.jpg (575x1024, 77.13K)

You're only gay if you take it.

>forcing an adolescent male child to be a bottom for some hairy ass med instead of him having sex with a older developed woman.

Can’t blame the chuds for wanting to massacre every faggot on the planet if shit like this happens. Thank god the Greeks got reduced into living in a third-world shithole.

Jews lies all the time.
Alexander was outraged when someone offered him a male prostitute.

It was a military society. Homosexuality in the ranks avoided the rapes that would have prolonged conflicts and soured the absorption of people into the empire.

fags and dogfuckers get the rope

Attached: 280515010_146190691296608_2941980907718361058_n.jpg (1080x1920, 217.72K)

So to combat that issue they ended up raping kids instead?

Why do these faggots try to make up the most baldish horseshit to justify fucking boys.

Greece only went gay/pedo when it reached its peak development and started its descent into degeneracy and decadence, exactly like western society today.

Greeks were gay right before they collapsed. Homosexuals are a sign that a country is going to collapse.

Attached: 1654284649252.webm (640x480, 1.71M)

It’s not rape if it’s a willing act. You were considered an adult at 12 on ancient times.

Um sorry sweaty but a 12 year old cannot consent.

Western white civilization was founded by gay pedos and that's why it's a good thing it is being destroyed.

We will rebuild a new totalitarian world order where sex is forbidden until the age of 25 minimum (when the brain stops developing) where all must be virgins and finally the world will be free.

They were so gay they went extinct. Maybe it's not good to be gay don't you think?
youtu.be/6qPNPuJgCFA

Alexander was 20 when he conquered the world. I’m sorry that your creepy uncle arrested your development.

Any Forums is a Christian board.

>extinct
Men were for pleasure and women for procreation. You ignore that women were property and the Greeks believed in private property rights. Every woman belonged to her father, husband, or pimp.

Homosexuality between citizen adult men was shameful and punishable.

Homosexuality that was there - between masters (free citizens) and slaves (objects under the law).

For a free citizen, passive homosexuality was a disgrace and a humiliation.

the cell of society was the heterosexual family.

I typed all those letters slowly into google translate to understand this sentence.
God damn what a hassle

>"Greeks were gay"
>homos were literal openly pedophiles raping and molesting kids
even your pic is showing a grown adult male sexually molesting a child. this is exactly why the Greeks killed all the faggots and why Western civilisation expelled them. Japan had something similar, they also expelled the fags.

Most twelve year old males wouldn’t want to be fucked by some old ass faggot. I know damn well if I was a Greek boy in those times I would’ve been fucking the women every opportunity I got.

Greeks were the original groomers cause they literally tried to indoctrinate kids into being fucked by them, to the point of making it a cultural issue.