HAPPENING: WHITE BOY SUMMER 2022

Bros…we’ve done it again.
White Boy Summer is officially hate speech now.

timesofisrael.com/supremacists-rile-up-thousands-on-social-media-reveling-in-white-boy-summer/amp/

Attached: 3D990E5C-5008-42E5-AD4D-BE39BD7FEFC5.jpg (1170x1529, 225.52K)

WHITE GOY SUMMAH

Better watch your back, it’s a white boy summer.
Got an iPhone full of white boy gunners.

OP you need to be 18+ to post here

>WHITE BOY SUMMER 2022
aka small-cocked summer 2022

i dont think this shit is even happening, wasnt this like two years ago

There's black history month and gay sex month. Why not White boy summer?

Cope

>all the white boys group up in meeting
>all the blacks go fuck their girlfriends while they're gone

>fantasizes daily about niggers
Lol you’re gay

July is white boy summer month, aka, maga month, aka white history month. Get fucking used to it kikes.

>White Boy Summer
sounds more astroturfy than tyrone in a glow in the dark kippah

it failed last time, and the "white winter" after it too, all you got was BBC

I know. This is so awesome. Myrtle Beach is covered in Confederate flags right now and some bar was blasting Johnny Rebel last night.
WERE TAKING BACK THE MASONS TOO KIKES

Every summer is white boy summer, july just feels white.

Reminder that China and Russia will be the ones to benefit greatly from a civil war in the US at the end of the day

white boy summer sounds awesome
coolers full of beer. dirtbikes and barbeque
everyones wearing viper sunglasses and high fiving
some dude with a mullet shotgunning a beer
fucking sweet

That would be the asian boy summer.

Projecting.

Actually, WBS was a successful psyop. Turns out all I had to do was walk outside, go about my daily activities, and blonde hair blue eye pussy was approaching me - I hit the blonde at work, another blonde from the local gas n go, and a 17 year old blonde qt3.14 from the drive thru window at the KFC besidey work - and then to finish it all off, a nerdy brunette gamer girl at work wanted it too.

Even before WBS was a meme - it's always white boy time with latina and black girls. Die mad you skinny, salty, abominable kike.

"White boy summer" is based on the lyrics of some gay shitty rapper like all Fuentes-brand wigger nationalist crap.

Attached: white-boy-summer.gif (360x207, 1.95M)

your women cant stop lusting after my BWC chang

the chet hanks "white boy summer" thing was last summer. as a response to non-stop nigger worship and rioting/looting. they didn't cover it then, why are they covering it now that it's not a thing?

What exactly happens in a “white boy summer” as opposed to any other summer?

Attached: 04CDFE9B-6D5A-4156-B582-25460F3F11A2.jpg (828x806, 180.99K)

Niggers burn down half your city and get away with it

Oh wait, that IS any other summer

Yeah it was but the OG White Boy Summer was fire asf and its now an official event.

Youll have to ask the glowniggers who are pushing it

I’m convinced they try baiting white people into participating in these stupid fucking non-happenings just to make them look like jackasses.

Hell yeah brother, facts. Them dark skinned crackas cant compete.

"Hey, gurl wanna come chill near the hood we gonna hang around the gas station n shiet."

No race can compete with the white boy summer. Beach party, speakers, barbeque, beer. It doesnt get better. White people can party like other races can only dream off.

Attached: gloww.jpg (569x797, 283.14K)