Why did he do it?

Did he even really exist?

Attached: adam-lanza1.jpg (1800x1194, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i2eJV8JF2dY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he existed and he did it because he had no chance of getting pussy. Pussy satisifies every need a man has.. it gives him motivation to conquer the world.

What did he do?

Attached: 20220303_162328.jpg (1098x1006, 109.17K)

This is now a thread about teaspoons. Chawner & Co. is the best.

Attached: disgust.png (754x522, 525.45K)

Hes not real. It was a hoax.

Kek

Of course, he's actually David Hogg

I don't think he existed. He just can't. I mean, I have never heard of a mass shooter as insane as Adam Lanza. Harris & Klebold, Brenton Tarrant, and James Holmes all had at least some morals.

Lack of a father + SSRI’s

Some lanky fag who weighed 120lbs carried enough weapons and ammo to make Rambo blush and shot up a school all by himself because he just did ok?
Does that sound believable in the least to you?
KYS faggot or better yet, fuck off back to plebbit, cocksucker

He wanted to get back at his parents and society for what they did to him. They all stood by and let bad things happen to him so he hurt them as much as they could, and the best way to hurt parents is to kill their children.

Howdy partner.

He got them a ticket to the Super Bowl.

Lil nigga didn't get enough (any) coochie. Many such cases!

Attached: 1636751038944.jpg (599x594, 220.52K)

anyone who has listened to thousands of hours of true crime podcasts like I have know that's a miracle there aren't actually more of these kinds of things happening because there are tons of murderous little psycho shitheels in this country fortunately they usually stop after killing their mother

This

that is not adams eye color

Not true. If we are talking about tes spoons then TeaVana is the way to go in this day n age.

Go find his YouTube rants they’re on bitchute
He hated life and thought existence was completely pointless
Talked about “why doesn’t he just do it” how he was going to do it, wasn’t sure why he hasn’t done it yet, he’s going to do it, etc

>the best way to hurt parents is to kill their children.
dat freddy kreuger energy

>TeaVana
Maybe if I were going to slum it like an 18 year old girl who thinks Earl Gray is patrician. But if I were going to be poverty spooning it up, I'd prefer Eley & Sumner.

He was a luddite like ted kaczynski. You can listen here to him talking about a chimp that was domesticated into civilization. He believed humans being socialized i to indistrial society was simialr. He probably thought he was setting those kids free.

youtu.be/i2eJV8JF2dY

No autistic person would ever be into guns, and for a very simple reason.

Autists have super sensitive hearing and cannot tolerate loud noises.

>Did he even really exist?
I have doubts

He is running the CIA right now

Damn he had the schizo eyes even then?

Attached: lanza ddr.webm (480x360, 2.88M)

anti-natalist, he thought he was doing them a favor
that's how fucked his life was

im 5'8 105lbs white male

Asian women have saved me from inceldom