How the fuck is it "genocide" if nobody is being killed?

How the fuck is it "genocide" if nobody is being killed?

Attached: 1654780934054.png (792x1000, 40.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/sGruSB29g7mItPhbnjzC5g/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp

Do you know why we put a box around shipped products? it's because the beautiful texture of the apple skin is often caused by a bacteria that can rot the orange.

When you put them both in a bowl at home it's obvious to any farmer that you don't ever plan to eat them.

open borders for israel

It's not genocide. That's a stormfag buzzword. Most people don't race mix. It's cultural and societal annihilation by importing other incompatible ethnicities.

Very poor analogy, aka typical kike analogy. Oranges and apples don't produce hideous hibrids like niggers and coalburners do. You should definitely kill yourself in shame for presenting such a schizoid argument. Kill yourself.

add a few more apples and watch the oranges start to be forced out of the bowl

Attached: 1647582759148-pol.jpg (1188x728, 151.55K)

How the fuck was it a holocaust when there are still jews left?

are the apples reproducing at a rate higher than the oranges and also streaming in constantly? The kike flag also makes the bait obvious, genius. Kys.

b8 thread

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/sGruSB29g7mItPhbnjzC5g/

herbs

open borders for israel

I agree with you completely OP I think we should have mass Muslim migration into Israel. Tolerance and diversity and whatnot.

they don't have to race mix to still have higher birth rates. If the trend continues the native population is effectively replaced and you're a retard.

YOU TELL ME FUCKER

Attached: 1595357752074.jpg (707x575, 91.71K)

Oranges are being consistently taken and replaced by apples

>Food analogy
Ist this leftist logic?

I agree, open borders for Israel now! The Ethiopians are the original jews anyways, not like the polish larpers

You cattle are e-arguing with a bot that posts this same shitty bait every fucking day.

Attached: 1 post 2.png (1000x1000, 131.79K)

You need to give the gold to niggers

Attached: 6045B96F-6333-4C5F-A09F-BDEF7C266F34.jpg (950x881, 361.36K)

Isreal needs open borders and unrestricted African immigration. It's racist to keep Africans out of Isreal. They just want to work and honestly they will do work Israelis don't want to do. I mean, would you like to pay 100$ for a bagel? I wouldn't. This is why unrestricted and unfiltered African immigration.

Indeed, Holohoax should be exposed!

What kind of a SICK man puts an apple in the orange bowl?

Attached: waat.jpg (250x220, 6.26K)

free palestine!

you destroyed the social fabric of the white race so that they produce less children, you filthy kike

The truth is that apples emit a chemical that makes other fruits to ripe faster and therefore rot faster.
So yes: The apple slowly kills the oranges

Moshe, let in 2 million groids to Israel so you too can enjoy being enriched!

Attached: UN replacement theory.png (1024x398, 532.45K)

Attached: 1654881151571.png (820x1948, 125.7K)

look mom I posted it again

6 million is overrated and lie

Attached: 1617929762293.png (955x381, 446.46K)

You’re doing this again after you just got btfo’d yesterday?

Stop posting this without a memeflag ur giving us bad rep

you arent supposed to store fruits together like that because they spoil

>How the fuck is it "genocide" if nobody is being killed?
Holocaust was also a genocide, same thing.

lol based

Attached: HowCompelling.png (586x630, 289.44K)

Their goal is to make it impossible for white to exist, which fit the definition the UN and the international penal court of La Haye have of a genocide.

Attached: what is a genocide.jpg (1940x3996, 1.45M)

>One Apple have been added

Attached: The G word.png (1024x910, 55.53K)