Jew here: you fuckers were right

I was going to shabbats after the germaphobes finally decided it was ok to meet in person in my new town. After they figured I was a real jew, i started to hang out with some of the younger members.

They admitted to me straight up that Israel isn't our homeland, Khazaria is (modern ukraine). We would play crusader kings and they would always try to reestablish it, calling it the Kabbalic Empire.

They told me their desire to channel kabbalic magic and create golems. Needless to say I stopped going and converted to christianity.

Attached: jesus walk on water.gif (200x400, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GHX9yxZL8C8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you should be worshipping Orcus

Attached: orcus.jpg (1200x1696, 154.83K)

You still belong in the oven.

whatever man

Kabbalah is pretty based (also scary if youre not ready)

If we're proud or full of ourselves we will believe in a false saviour (our own selves) and a false god (Satan) who is also full of himself. The One true God is selfless or the expression of love and Jesus (the image of selflessness) is His image.

Attached: 1624203445993.jpg (843x707, 50.36K)

i warned them not to use it. they were fucking disturbed how much i knew about it thanks to you guys

they turned on me pretty quickly when they figured out i wasn't down with it

i told them the golems will turn on them, they didnt like that

word

>converted to christianity.
based

Attached: 1543854886771m.jpg (1024x425, 173.54K)

Wtf is wrong with muttjuden

were they just being delusional? what do you mean?

bump

Rex Christus est; Deus rex est!
Alleluja. Alleluja. Alleluja.

Welcome, brother kike.

>I stopped going and converted to christianity.
fifth column
you will always be a jew

Most jews won't talk to you about this shit unless you were born into it, precisely because of people like you. is butthurt because American jews are retarded and give out information they shouldn't.

>i converted to christianity.
ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

REVELATION 2
8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

REVELATION 3
7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

ISAIAH 1
2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.

3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.

4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.

27 Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

MALACHI
1:11 For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.

2: 2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.

2:11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.

3:7 Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the Lord of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?

3:8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

3:9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

AMOS 5
21 I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.

22 Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts.

23 Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols.

24 But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.

25 Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?

26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

27 Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the Lord, whose name is The God of hosts.

ACTS 7
43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

And how do you know this secret information?

If he converts to Christ then he is redeemed.

>And how do you know this secret information?
It's not secret. Its known established history. Its clearly described in the Bible. Khazar babies are not real Jews. They are descended from an exiled cult of Pharisees that moved to Yemen, got BTFO by the Ethiopians, and then moved to Khazaria. See:

All self named Jews who practice Judaism are cursed to burn by Jesus. However, those who repent and Flee Judaism to return to Christ are specially blessed.

Amen.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHX9yxZL8C8

Attached: Boostershot.jpg (1007x1421, 171.56K)

Oh, I know this, but I wanted to know what the user had to say.

Pol is always right man.

Not summoning golems like polish rabbis did lol.

>i told them the golems will turn on them
Many such cases.