INFLATION IS JUST A REPUBLICAN PLAN TO DISTRACT PEOPLE FROM THE REAL PROBLEM...JAN 6th

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-10 12.02.52 PM.png (614x556, 296.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Mediaite/status/1535285995494682630
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yea, that’s it

mfw I drive a 2012 Honda Civic and commute 2 miles to work each day. This gas price inflation is raping truckfags big time

Attached: owned.jpg (251x251, 8.25K)

we needed a strong brave woman to say it

Makes sense. Repubs are getting their ass kicked hard.

these kikes are really fucking delusional. only the most extreme leftists give a single fuck about the J6 nothingburger

driving a Civic to be a wage slave...weird flex, faggot

The headlines are just getting more low effort. Before they used to actively concoct lies or consult fake fact checkers. Now they just state facts backwards.

Lol, there going to get creamed or attempt to steal the vote which at that point would be SO OBVIOUS that it will kick up a shit storm.

Now that's what I call COPE!

Attached: kek2.jpg (782x835, 116.93K)

it couldn't be more obvious than 2020 and we didn't
kick up jack shit

Leftists are so idiotically contrarian.
Their shameless gaslighting knows no bounds.

Attached: pep_haha.jpg (250x164, 6.45K)

That has to be fake.

Kikes went this hard on Jan 6 because they shit their pants thinking we were going to revolt.
Then, they realized that Jan 6 was a simple protest. They got furious because they were humiliated.

No it's just Capitalism. Capitalism is about profit and greed. Simple as.

women were a mistake

Only an uneducated fool would ever defend hyperinflation.
You're low IQ nigger

Attached: botchedblack.png (2000x1082, 1.54M)

The public moved on from Jan 6 about a month after it happened. The only ones who give a shit, or at least pretend to give a shit, are the DNC and their media cronies.

twitter.com/Mediaite/status/1535285995494682630

it's muh capitalism! Commie fucks like you get the rope

Attached: 1654814970849m.jpg (1024x748, 90.02K)

Leftists are the actual contrarians.
They just blatantly steal from conservative academia and warp it.
They're cheats by nature

She needs headlines. A brain wouldn't hurt either. Either way, she deserves some projectiles, in Minecraft.

The problem is corruption, not an economic model.

Why, what happened on Jan 6th?

I know you didn't pussy

oil companies are private businesses and can do what they want

A quick youtube search only finds what looks to be a guided tour of the capitol by the capitol police.

Only a retard doesn't realize hyper inflation will starve niggers who are 3/4 on food stamps and they'll burn liberal cities to the ground.

nope, they really are that stupid
>Republicans voted against price controls on gasoline
>that means they want gas prices to be high

Attached: 1654376257823.png (808x1168, 1.33M)

Damn, I really just needed a -200 IQ stronk white woman to have it all make sense I guess fuck you

This is why Americans will focus on gas prices.

>commute 2 miles to work each day

Just walk, fatass.

How about these overpaid fuckwits stop wasting my tax dollars on shit I’m not concerned about. Give me affordable homes, competitive wages, low energy costs and top tier infrastructure; not some fucking kabuki theater where females cry about their anxiety over a non event.