Friendly reminder to teach men not to rape

Friendly reminder to teach men not to rape.
It's. That. Simple.

Attached: tell-men-not-to-rape.jpg (427x640, 54.69K)

rape is wrong, but its as natural as homosexuality is

what the fuck I've been teaching men TO rape, I'm sorry, MAJOR miscalculation on my end

I would assume most rapists know they aren't meant to be raping

How about using another font there isn't comic sans Ms you fucking tranny

Attached: 1654773920827.gif (600x338, 2.95M)

Rape is an important source of seed oil isn't it?
Define "rape"

No. They only do it because they think it's right, due to our culture.

why ?

and murder and infanticide

If you had consensual sex and regretted it the next day, that's not rape.

Rookie mistake. I spent like 30 years teaching women to go get raped before I realized I had it backwards

Serves women right for opening the boarders and letting 3rd worlders in by the tens of thousands.

Attached: 1611100339144.jpg (678x960, 303.04K)

Women don't 'deserve' rape.
Deny them seed.

Attached: feminist rape.jpg (1051x951, 258.59K)

never seen that chance card before

W*men are just grown children. "Rape" is a social construct it's not a real thing.

Attached: kidwalk2013freedomtoplayintrafficdonttell29912874.png (500x522, 110.3K)

The kind of men who rape get off on being told not to.

I've been raped..

Rape isn't a real thing.

Have you seen how whorish w*men dress in public lately? The majority of them have "rape" fantasies and they enjoy every second of it.

Attached: 9875BAC3C0A84FA3B1575D556311025C.jpg (490x547, 167.19K)

Tell women to stop resisting.

Yeah and just tell thieves not to steal.
Dumb fuck.

It's just dey culcha.

Too radical

Attached: Kit borsch.jpg (1080x1350, 122.35K)

And racism

I'd be willing to conduct research on this idea for $50,000,000. I'll take a liberal feminist whore in a bikini to a refugee camp, and we'll explain to the refugee camp (which is weirdly 100% military aged males) that rape is bad and don't do that. Would be willing to perform this social experiment as many times as necessary to get some good data. Thank you for considering my grant request.

No.

Attached: 0bd9543726bc8c6e99986c948cc66845.jpg (752x1063, 130.27K)

Ugly truth is that the vast majority of women want to be raped

Teach niggers not to rape

Tell women not to kill children
Women commit majority of infanticides

whoa thanks I almost did a rape but I was told not to

Says the woman who probably let 3 niggers gang bang her.

>Teach niggers
user, I...

But dis nigga be bad at school

Except men evolved to "rape." Male animals in the wild do it all the time.

So, it will take some time for Homo sapiens to breed those genes out of our genotypes. All rapists should be euthanized after their first rape, hopefully before they get to breed. All women who become pregnant during rape should be forced to have abortions. This is the only way to get rid of rape forever. Breed it out of our genes.

In the mean time, bring back marriage for life. No more divorce. No more sexual "liberation." No more of this modern contrived bullshit that is anti-evolutionary, that is forced upon all of us by a parasite "elite" in order to control us.

Rape has been the standard for sex since the Dawn of Time. Feminists are full of shit. Now get your ass back in the kitchen bitch.

You clearly don't know any mudslimes.

Tell that to all the women in teaching positions. So many paedophilic women are preying on our innocent children and there's no outcry about it.

> don't tell women not to wear
no, fuck you and fuck women. get back in the kitchen

Its never rape if its a Chad doing it, only when its the weird incel sitting in the park bench

What sort of men?
>Let's not be divisive, okay?

Attached: FBI stats.png (500x357, 77.72K)

I think rape is heinous. Women are choosing to walk in this world scantily clad signaling fertility or trying to draw attention and evoke lust, it’s a big world and some men are rapists. Not like every dude is just raping women for fun. Women honestly shouldn’t dress like whores for their vain ego, and men shouldn’t commit rape. Good luck getting animals to stop being stupid animals though.