There is no solidarity among Indian Any Forumsacks

>see an Indian thread
>300 posts of Indians insulting each other
>Indians calling each other benchod and madarchode
>Brahmins calling each other dalits
>Northerners hating on Southerners

Indians of Any Forums, why are you like this? No other nationality on Any Forums is so hostile towards each other.

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-093914.png (1080x718, 148.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

joshuaproject.net/countries/in
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They've divided themselves through misinterpretation of what a Varna actually is.

Attached: Malnad Gidda 2.jpg (800x533, 126.59K)

Mother toad?

A disgusting mutt can't even begin to fathom the diversity in India. So you don't have an idea outside your racial diversity about other types of diversity as well (fyi we have racial diversity too).

You are all literally same color of shitskin. You're gay little caste system exists in your head.

Thanks to Britbongs

The Vedic Age Aryan conquerors wanted a society based on Merit and Piety to develop. All this racial casteism is basically British misinterpretation.

Attached: Malnad Gidda.jpg (1024x683, 181.33K)

Do you really need to call me "a disgusting mutt"?

Correct. However I believe the seeds of doubt were inserted by the Guptas trying to eliminate Buddhism.

>diverse nation
At least you all can bond over shitting in the streets together right?

Attached: 1643545739710.gif (480x270, 1.52M)

I just met the other day an Indian woman from the north-east of your country. More Asian/white looking, proudly saying she was of Aryan descent. I nearly fucked her on sight

No, the Guptas tolerated Buddhism but afterwards was the decline of it under the Hunas.

Good morning sirs

Attached: ZWPTbd5ITGxueFtXs5na2s0Vqy2MkwDaqefPCKntEGs.jpg (700x393, 20.13K)

How do you imagine a country with the 1bln people and the single point of view?

Attached: 6E9E72DD-105C-48E8-BEEA-BA5C1EF684BC_w1597_n_st.jpg (1597x1065, 246.63K)

that's because India is like the EU. It was never meant to be a single homogenous nation state. Never was, never will be, never should be.

India is bigger than the US and has population equal to Entire North American and European continent.

you dotheads are worse than kikes. subhuman. get the fuck out of america. Breeding shitskins like rats. amazing how legit retarded and socially inept they are even the more successful ones in expensive houses.

Kill yourself spic.

Attached: 1366286-beanerscum.jpg (500x560, 191.21K)

lol dothead spotted.

im an aryan propaganda poster but believe what you want. your race is inferior.

Because India only became a country like 60 years ago, also we don't get butt hurt by insults. So we talk alot of shit of irl as well, chtutya banchod op

cumskins are retarded and thnk they're the same because their skin is pink

joshuaproject.net/countries/in

What are the implications of christian missionaries creating a detailed encyclopedia of every people group within india. They have my specific niche subgroup on there LOL..

Stfu nigger we are the only high iq people coming the rest are retarded niggers and spics. Or you want Juan the half injun as your doctor? We don't even class mix much less fucking race mix.

good evening sers

I can imagine that. Probably as different (or more?) as the people in Europe (north to south - west to east). A Spaniard is not really that different from a Norwegian.

Ive noticed this, indian friends will be constantly talking shit to each other, and will give each other nicknames like kallu motu without getting offended. Insult religion however and they flip out.

fuck you, you fat american faggot tranny nigger