Romania

>Romania
>86.88 average IQ
>19.29 million population
> 78 gold medals 6th worldwide
how does this work ?

Attached: medals.png (1198x924, 103.89K)

I'm going to tell you how it works. I'm Romanian as well. We are a country of outliers, we either have drooling retards or smart fucks. We dont have many smart fuckes so the average is slight mental retardation tier but the smart ones are really bright, albeit always slightly or full in autistic.

I am not Romanian

I am flying to Romania next weekend to meet my online gf in Iasi.. what am I in for?

Never would have guessed without your insight. Now I let others decide what category you fit in, my shit typing notwithstanding.

Easy, Communist Romania, best Romania

not really actually I know the reason
IMO competitions are more about culture and soviet union pushed these kind of competitions. Simply a Romanian kid is more likely to know about IMO than lets say a Norway university student

are you her?

the gypsy minority drags down the average iq by like 10 points..

the IQ maps that you keep seeing over the internet are all fake or intentionally falsified by having the guy survey only villagers for the Balkans, and only city people for the Western Europe

westoids have this weird inferiority complex where they will fill up their nations with genetic refuse like Africans and Syrians and Turks, and even enact anti-racist laws against themselves just so they cannot ever offend these vile creatures, but they will never do the same to us and will never consider us equal because we might actually prove that we're better than them, and this petrifies them, because western Europe without the little sparkle that it has right now is actually a terrible shithole. So they hold onto their little exceptionalism as much as they can. If Russia shows signs of overshadowing them tomorrow or tilting the center of gravity towards itself, they freak out and literally destroy their economies and gift the century to China JUST SO Eastern Europe never goes above them in any of the statistics. By the way another interesting thing - do you know that the suicide, HIV and crime rate of Russia that keeps getting posted everywhere, that it's all fake and "estimates" of western NGOs? You will never see this mentioned on the maps of these things, but when you actually go to the cited sources, you end up seeing bullshit like the HIV statistic coming from a LGBT institute in Moscow. It's all to smear the East out of insecurity.

Attached: 1652441855781.png (434x651, 39.7K)

these "Romanians" are Jews born in Romania, not real Romanians

just like these "Americans" are just Chinese born in America, not real Americans

You dont understand what average means?

fraud requires great math skills

Even on that list Hungary beats them out with half the population. Romacucks eternally BTFOd

Attached: 3A1BA3DD-0DA2-48DA-AC02-620497B360A6.jpg (1105x826, 432.05K)

IQ means nothing user

Attached: Screenshot_20220604-184120_Chrome.jpg (1080x1223, 96.83K)

Congratulations

stupid people dont realize they are exhausted from the workout

no worries in brains, its light to run

Most Romanians are fucking retards. Dont try to tell me it's other things I know it first hand.

We are still looking down at 95% of the countries.

127 is midwitt tier.

all of those medals are from little girls gymnastics, means nothing.

It's maths Pekka

>finland
>only 1 gold medal
srsly cope harder you don't even come close to romanians