Bulgarian PM

What are the political implications of the Bulgarian prime minister fucking his chief of stuff behind his wife's back ?

And why did this video come out a week after the Russian foreign minister wasn't let through our air space.

Attached: petkov_lena (1).webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aPGm-U4t3Js
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Bulgarian prime ministe
what kind of bullshit stairway is that? Is that luxury in Bulgaria? I would imagine a prime minister and his chief of staff have access to the best there, is that the best?

Because you are aware what Comms are and how world works? Example, when they talk about nuclear bombs. They mean the leak of information or something like this video.

he is married, that's probably her place

The revenge of FSB to politically destabilize Bulgaria because you denied Vucic Lavrov bromance picnic.

BTW if you have let Lavrov pass this video would be released by German DNB you can't win in these situations Bulgarbro...

Attached: 1652303153708.png (680x680, 358.24K)

shes chief of staff? she should be able to afford much better unless in Bulgaria, that is better.

maybe he's looking for his wallet

>put cameras everywhere
>be surprised when they are used against you
Fuck the panopticon and the people who made it.

well, she is only 32 and has been chief of stuff for half a year or something. this was 1 year ago

we want the america puppet to fail, so we are actually winning here

Does anyone have any juicy gossips about politicians having affairs with other politicians?

don't worry bros the new Colonial Governor will fix this

Attached: 1639921437786.png (2600x2836, 911.95K)

it's unnatural to men in position of power to be monogamous, evolution made men in powerful positions to spread their genes as wide as possible it's the reason why men are attracted to positions of wealth and status

>32

Attached: Zaharieva_Ekaterina-new-crop-640x445.jpg (640x445, 30.6K)

He will just be replaced by another US puppet, same happened here dude, in 2012 we replaced one US puppet then Vucic came, talked one talk but shit he did was all pro US stuff, USA will never let Balkans in Russian hands its the gateway of Europe...

Some conspiracy theorist say that Vucic payed your PM to not let Lavrov plane because Lavrov went to Turkey so Vucic wanted to show us how Russia cant help us

who is this ?

pic related is the pussy he is fucking on the side

Attached: 1269918 (1).jpg (620x432, 34.11K)

a goy can hope

That's a man

Damn, checked and i aprove, you PM is based tho i was Boyko Borisov fan, he is fucking memer

youtu.be/aPGm-U4t3Js
Karam in Serbian is to fuck we laughed so much at this.

>And why did this video come out a week after the Russian foreign minister wasn't let through our air space.

It is fuming Russian Orcs making up lies of the saviors of the White Race who do everything in their power from Turkgaria to stop the Orc invasion into Europe by sending back the Russian Soviet military hardware to Ukraine to kill Russians.

Attached: 1654683234525.jpg (1125x1044, 830.84K)

he certainly didn't mean it - foreign languages aren't his thing

"karam" means to "argue" or "scold" someone (can't be a coincidence that it means "to fuck" in serbian"

you will never be a macedonian (they are extinct), just a bulgarian in denial

Hi North Ukraine. Return the colors to Albania.

I know what it means, thats why it was funny. Karam in old Serbian is not what it means now in our modern slang, theres a school song "Karala me ivanova majka" meaning Ivans mom scolded me, in street slang means Ivans mom fucked me, so we had so much fun in school with this song, you can imagine...

Attached: 1650706193793.jpg (235x227, 6.44K)