0% White

I'm literally 0% White and care more about saving Whites than like 80% of all White people I've met

Attached: 1bc.png (839x768, 548.64K)

Prove it

They don't care about you. Every time you look in their eyes you can see them thinking about how pathetic and inferior you are. They say the most horrible things about us when they're alone. White people do not like you rather they hate you, so why do you want to save them?

>why do you want to save them?
Because we ensure humanity's prosperity and wealth, without white ppl you are done

I would be more surprising if you were white can cared, at least cared enough to do something.
We've been demoralized and humiliated for too long. Oversocialized, and self-perpetuating the propaganda against us.
If you learn anything from watching us, it should be that strong ingroup preference will always beat individualism, and that democracy and frivolty are civilization killers.
There is a reason the Jew promotes such things, they are the harbingers of doom.

Attached: herro.jpg (946x1024, 146.11K)

lol based, when i meet blacks like you i can tell

when i meet niggers like you i turn up my microaggressions and if it's in a business setting i fuck you over but usually it's not since niggers aren't usually employed

Attached: e.png (558x745, 435.11K)

What are you?

i'm sorry user but you're going back to the tribal anarchy of your ancestors and you will love it.

Attached: 1568600852330.jpg (540x540, 30.85K)

>White people do not like you rather they hate you, so why do you want to save them?
Kek, because it's still safer than living around nigs

Thanks, but why?

I believe this. One of my good friends is Hispanic and he's a bigger nazi than me. Truly shocking how suicidal a lot of whites are.

>he's a bigger nazi than me
how so

As a very white person, I consider you as human as me, and I thank you for your compassion

We like blacks like OP, not niggers like you, and its every race that hates niggers like you.

This is basically how most whites feel about japan.

I'm thinking "nigger" I think it really really hard.

>I'm literally 0% White
So you're an average amerimutt poster on here

you and I both know that once the whites have been harvested, then it's the rest of us

>0% White
You're fucking lying, Everyone in america has some ounce of white in them even African-Americans. unless your family recently immigrated from some shithole

Same. Why are white people hate their own race.

Post hand

Attached: 1654689430615.webm (710x400, 2.69M)