THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICAN WOMEN

This video sums up the American society (nowadays) perfectly.

Attached: USA USA.webm (576x1024, 2.64M)

And what's wrong with having fun when you are young? A couple of Black kids doesn't mean she's a bad human being

Actually it does mean she’s a bad human

Norway flay in the back?

Can someone say cuck?

Flag^

It means bad impulse control and total lack of planning. Think ahead nigger

Fucking kek I hate white women so much they really shouldn't have rights.

beastiality is against god

She has a Norwegian flag tho?

imagine suggesting some retarded millennial defines America. fuck off lady you empty-headed dolt

Hm that's weird. Why would you remove the part of the tiktok where it says who it belongs to?
That's a very weird and strange thing to do.
Who edits a tiktok only to make it harder to find where the tiktok came from?

OP is a lying fucking kike, girl is Norwegian, not that it makes it better.
But ALL anons need to learn to think WHY someone is posting something, not just WHAT is being posted.

Attached: 1629914563439.jpg (1024x608, 101.25K)

Nords are the ultimate cucks. At least we only have niggers because of slavery, these fucking retards let them in for no reason at all.

Digits confirm Nordic cuckholdry.

And the least she could do is respect and kiss the feet of the weirdo putting up with her and her child

Going to use this shit thread to locate the blessed digits.
>381777777

What did she mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-161237_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 888.96K)

No, it does mean you're a bad han being and both you and the mongrel should be shot.

Im dead

Keep in mind though that this board is kiked 24/7 with this shit. I know I will be called a roastie or defender of white women simp, but you really don't see this shit in real life often. Every one on this board is being spammed with this shit every time one of these tiktok videos is found. There are discord servers literally dedicated to spamming bbc shit. Again, I am not simping for women, or white women, and all women have fucking problems, but the overwhelming majority of white women are not fucking niggers.

Attached: nothopeless.jpg (917x860, 132.88K)

Poltard generating fake propaganda to cope for their own failed lives. You hate to see it.

A bit on the nose huh?

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-101428_Chrome.jpg (629x845, 155.69K)

>A couple of Black kids doesn't mean she's a bad human being

>Actually it does mean she’s a bad human
/thread/
shows over boys pack it up, slide thread, degenerate whore fuckin niggers, its a shit show all around lets move on to the next slide thread.

Attached: 1648476069025.jpg (225x224, 6.89K)

White women are the real jews

Attached: Witches.jpg (720x1135, 176.9K)

That ugly kid was like a jump scare to me. He looks like a monster from the Addams family. Imagine having a kid that looks not only foreign to you, but also ugly as fuck. Imagine being a miscegenation tard. I'll never understand it and I dont think most people consider it until they see their ugly kid and regret it but it's too late. It guess it really does weed out the people with nigger tier brains

Both are devout christians :)
Racism is a sin in Christianity

Women are niggers of the gender world

Women are like children.

White women aren't being shepherd correctly by white men, so they run astray into dindus. Some dindus have IQs comparable or even higher than women, being men and all, so they convince the woman to spread her legs. Unfortunately their pull out game is weak, and the woman mothers up.
At this point, should we blame:
>the white mother, aka a child who is just does what she is allowed to do
>the deadbeat black father for knocking a girl up and going MIA
Wouldn't be Any Forums if we blamed the woman!

And can I just say that all you fuckers disgust me. Always punching down on niggers and roasties when you could be punching up on kikes. It makes me think you are intellectually inferior and you don't belong here.

Attached: 1630074246858.png (657x527, 13.38K)

except it does, filthy whore

That twist ending. Also the BF is a bleached nigger.

Fuck I forgot the third option:
>the white men who allowed it to happen