Why does everyone in Europe speak English?

jumpspeak.com/blog/most-spoken-languages-in-europe

Attached: file.png (628x829, 109.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wR_hXbdOgo
youtube.com/watch?v=l7eHO_PEWLk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the most pleasant sounding language

The occultic englush language is dying. Turkey being turkiye is the first step

>europe
>shows EU countries
k, saged

Why

Because they are number 1 in exporting culturem

ww2

KEK no

Can you elaborate?

Vocal cord parasites

I dunno, English could be based if it had Russian curse words. Fuck is not enough.

The only other language I speak is Anime-level Japanese

But English does seem easier than every other language

It became lingua Franca after defeating Napoleonic France.

Because America and American technology allowed the language to be exported to the continent over the past two decades.

Gorano sponsa Tokyo desu okurishimasu

American cultural hegemony made English the international language after ww2.

after ww2 europe was in shambles, usa comes in with a lot of money and helps rebuild, european businesses work with american businesses, to communicate they use english

WW2 truly made the US a superpower

Yep, ROTHSCHILD indirectly established it

Thank you.
Now I know.

There is English, then there is whatever the hell the british speak

I speak Russian, English and Hebrew and out of the three Russian is the best at cursing, I doubt other languages can top it.

Because we're cucks

>But English does seem easier than every other language

because it is. it's the direct consequence of england's history. by the time you and other nations deriving from english colonies arrived, it was already simple, because it required to be efficient

i made that up, i have no idea why we all use english as 2nd language, but it certainly sounds reasonable, doesnt it?

Spanish cursing is also good
youtube.com/watch?v=5wR_hXbdOgo

They also respect the language more than people from north east US

it does and i do think you might be correct to some extent

It's pretty simple grammatically, but I think the main reason why it's so easy to learn is that everyone is constantly bombarded with English-language media from early childhood, so most people in non-English speaking countries actually subconsciously know a lot of English by default, and only need to polish it a little (or a lot) and get the confidence to speak.
t. English teacher

bri'ish english sounds noice to me though

No I mean it, the US would not have been what it is now if it wasn't for WW2. Europe was fucking destroyed while Americans didn't suffer at all so they used it to their advantage. Not to mention the smartest Germans migrated there like Niels Bohr.
Thw only thing that I really miss when I speak English.

Decades of American cultural hegemony

Lol no.
youtube.com/watch?v=l7eHO_PEWLk

English is unironically pretty close to Russian in terms of overall structure. Yes, despite using a difficult alphabet our languages are indeed similar.

*Different

ہر کوئی انگریزی نہیں بولتا

Please elaborate

slavic languages in general

kurwa > fuck

It's called a Lingua Franca and it's because it's easier to learn one language for international trade than a dozen languages. Since the US and the Anglosphere are the biggest power block in international trade it's best to learn English if you want to do business overseas.

there is no kurwa in russian

there is also no reading comprehension in greek

My mother is learning Polish, and it sounds like hell with all the declensions, I hear other Slavic languages are similar in that regard. That being said, Indo-European languages share a lot of vocabulary and logic, and that by itself helps a lot.
Japanese is an example of a language that is pretty simple grammatically, but that is really hard for Westerners to learn mostly because of the vocabulary and different logic (and the writing system).