How poor are Yuropoors?

Compared to Americans, Europeans are much poorer and worse off
GDP per capita tatistics reveal the shocking truth, that the worst American states have it better than some of the best countries in Europe
Mississippi and Arkansas and doing better than Italy and Spain
West Virginia is richer than France despite West Virginia is all a bunch of hillbillies
Louisiana, a former slave cotton based economy is faring way better than Germany, considered the economic powerhouse of Europe
How can Europoors cope with this reality?!

Attached: gdp per capita usa.png (770x189, 15.17K)

why is europe such a shit hole?

>USA , 1 Portion Spaghetti at a Restaurant $35
>Europe, 12 €
mutteducation

Attached: muricans.jpg (340x351, 17.68K)

>Bulgaria
kek
Speak for yourself.

Attached: tennessee netherlands kek.png (271x84, 2.56K)

>lets just not factor in local purchasing power
euronafri brainpower humiliating itself as usual kek

Why would someone do business in Europe with the nanny state laws and taxes

But OP is a jew trying to demoralize Europeans he posted it yesterday too

key word is wealth distribution you dumbo

I wish I were an American. If you're smart, you're rich. Here we have high taxes and bureaucracy to keep the goyim poor.

cope

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-161607.jpg (1080x2400, 720.78K)

PPP - Poor People Points

Attached: European food lol.png (1500x1542, 1.49M)

Kek. Amripoor sharters on suicide watch.

This is bullshit. Can someone tell me what state in the US you have the best lifestyle after 15 years in secondary education and make about 1800after tax. It must be less than 2,5h drive to an international airport, must be able to get a house of at least 250m2 maximum 30min from a 100k people townon that money, lakeview is necessary as is 4ha land, max price 250k usd. Also, full insurance cover for less than 600usd/month for a family of five. And interestrate on study loan must be lower than 3% and payments must be possible to suspend when I'm not working. Insurance must be valid even if I'm not working. And finally, 90% of legal guns must be in white hands and there cannot have been more than 2 murders for the last 30 years within a 10km radius.

>fake burger that was only made for a picture
>gross shit no one eats

yea seems fair

It goes without saying that tjere cannot be a single nigger qithin a 10km radius too. Obviously I need to live among whites and be able to leave my front door unlocked.

>nanny state laws and taxes
It's not like US is any better

For USA it's 52.65% (You are taxed more than in USSR)

Attached: Top_Marginal_Tax_Rates_In_Europe_webp.jpg (1240x1068, 633K)

kike shill thread meant to divide white americans and europeans

Than you would be in the USSR*, it was 13%.

Please also remember that I need to be able to stay home for 3 years with 80% pay when the kids are small.

1800? A month? Do you clean toilets?