AOC is right, you know?

Attached: 1556044094007.jpg (594x596, 71.55K)

man i wish i was democrat rep on that day. i would have met the visitors in the hall way to chat with them. i would have won the internet

who the fuck even cares about this anymore. it's done and over with. shouldn't they be focusing on stuff that is affecting us right now like inflation?
also you have to be one desperate fucker to even want to touch that horse face goblina when you have so many other options

*cries at empty parking lot*

She really is obsessed with getting raped

The congress critters know a real "insurrection " about to happen. They trying to prep the stage

She obviously fantasize being raped

No one wants to rape this nigger

>AOC

Attached: perv.gif (450x252, 947.24K)

This. They all need to die.

Why does she pretend to be afraid of white males when that is all she will ever date?

This is the only positive thing the Democrats have going for them since all of their other policies have been a disaster and they know they're about to be slaughtered in the midterms.

>raped again
>again
hot

Not just them, but their families friends pets and anyone that voted for them

Has she released nudes yet?

Especially their families and children. Make them watch it too.

Attached: 3C400DDA-DDA1-487A-A760-FF3CAC8FD309.jpg (822x901, 84.66K)

that cunt wasn't even in the fucking capitol building, she was at her office some blocks away. Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

it's outrage culture. welcome back to earth.
as long as they can distract you with this shit they can get away with continuing to do nothing for huge paychecks that they don't deserve

Because Jews are pulling her strings.

i'd rape her (if she let me, obviously)

Wasn't she nowhere near this mess?

Facts. I dated a jewess who was raped when she was younger and she wanted me to "beat the shit out of her" yet she acted like men raising their voice triggered her. Not sure what that was all about.

No one wants to rape her except kikes and niggers.

>imagine thinking anyone wants to rape that
>works as representatives of a people she believes to be psychopathic rapist
if a politician is that afraid of the people and believes to be hated so muchthen maybe she should reconsider her policies

She wasn't even in the building on jan 6

>"I WANT TO RAPE LIBERALS"
-said no one ever

Death to America.
Long live the South

>again
Slut

Why does this thread even exist? There isn't even any discussion or question and the topic is uninteresting.

Attached: ok2.jpg (806x840, 97.48K)

Can we meme this (obvious truth) to discredit this bitch more? Tuckers interns: get on this shit immediately.

Attached: A6DA8D25-68B5-4B36-94CC-EB66619C5804.jpg (500x500, 82.48K)

Hysterical bitch. Get raped, whore

Any disavowals from her about the attempt to kill a supreme court justice?