I hate filthy pot smokers. I’m surrounded by them. Brain dead retarded fucking zombies...

I hate filthy pot smokers. I’m surrounded by them. Brain dead retarded fucking zombies. It’s not Even legal in my State but that still doesn’t Discourage people. Can we just start shooting pot heads On sight? They’re Satans minions. Spreading their brain rot upon this land. I’ve had enough. Why can’t everyone just smoke meth like I do? It’s way Better for you.

Attached: 53C1045E-CAC6-41F5-820D-0C06C0BEACA3.jpg (1242x1232, 2.48M)

COPE
O
P
E

Based all pot junkies should be shot

No im le roy

Attached: 1.jpg (744x420, 43.16K)

shut up you fat skank

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2022-05-23_210651_palethunder.wordpress.com.png (442x851, 366.84K)

>I hate....
>checks flag

smoking right now in public and wanting all faggs dead

Attached: 275931064_720733759087492_8655181304424246279_n.png (1293x1193, 1.89M)

I don't understand the hatred of pot, potheads are annoying but I smoke and don't talk about it or do degenerate shit.

They are literal zombies and if you take a hit you become one to. It’s truly a fucking disease.

Try to become one of their friends lol it’s not bad if you do.

Have you ever found it the least bit suspicious why the same people who push all the other evils in society also promote marijuana use? I’ll tell you why

Long term smoking can damage myelin in brain leading to memory loss/brain damage
Marijuana significantly decreases testosterone in men (that’s why your sex drive drops when you smoke chronically)
It makes you lazy
It makes you rely on an outside stimulant for happiness
It makes you passive

The passive part and the decreased testosterone aspect is what made me stop smoking. I feel like it’s literally castrating me

They’re At my workplace, in my family, in the fucking park getting the damn Squirrels high.

ROPE
O
P
E

>they want you to hate anyone but them

Yea, but you're a meth smoking faggot
Your opinion is worth about as much as a cockroach infestation.

Shut the fuck up, alcoholic retard

OP, you're still surrounded by them right now. at this very moment. and I am one of them.
go smash your own stupid head on a rock and leave us alone.

Attached: 1654647825738.jpg (768x1024, 110.5K)

I don’t drink alcohol either retard faggot. I am going to rape your wife while you’re high out your mind and there’s not a thing your passive pothead ass is going to do about it beside laugh and smile blankly like a retard

Ah sweet a schizo thread

being a homosexual is dangerous

Marijuana usage has also helped people with mental and neurological disorders. Did you know that the people who demonized weed also owned the same industry that tried to inject you with an experimental vaccine.

>It’s truly a fucking disease.
He says as he eats shit-covered hairy assholes with cum and dicks.

Attached: 1646158935753.jpg (413x482, 62.05K)

Oh no you wont be able to trap and fuck animals or whatever you depraved fags do
Anyways

I never understood why people would smoke the shit in states where it isn't legal. Like these idiots get caught with an empty dime bag and get a year in prison but somehow it's someone else's fault.

>whataboutism
The hellbound faggot is correct.

how in the heck does that happen?

Women who smoke pot become pleasantly plump for about a year, after that they become pig people, and then in a worst case scenario all too common. They become disgusting obese landwhales.

I would much rather they don't smoke pot.

because you're a good goy.

No he isnt go suck your faggot boyfriends dick and get ass raped by big pharamakikes

Fuck you, Reloy. I smoke pot. It has no negative effects on me, whatsoever.

So are you turning in your guns when they ban them too?

>Libfag buzzwords
Those don't work here, faggot-lover.

Attached: 1645454177009.jpg (450x600, 28.89K)

Pot is a weird drug in that it lets you see all the globohomo conspiracies but it also makes you unwilling to do anything to stop it.

Use sparingly. Wake and bake faggots are literal golems.

Have some self control you stupid fag. Can't wait to use your skin as a blunt wraps to sell lead and antifreeze laced blunts to niggers in the hood.

you have zero credibility hiding behind a meme flag

As a chronic weed smoker I have found this to be largely true.
It's brought me many good things, but eventually it has fucked my memory and I've been stuck doing absolutely fuck all for two years now

About to go smoke in my car at my salaried job. You can swing faggot.

>Why can’t everyone just smoke meth like I do?
Two wrongs do not make a right. You either let drugs dominate your life or cut them out. Simple as.

Op confirmed retarded

Cattle take

Wait but billionaire jews ran propaganda against cannabis to get it banned in the first place. Who should I trust all knowing smart person? Jews then or jews now?

>and I've been stuck doing absolutely fuck all for two years now
So has majority of the planet, unironically

I've never seen anything in the mainstream promoting Marijuana use. We fought for decades to legalize it and now you're acting like they always wanted us to smoke. I'm sorry but you're a dummy nigger monkey brain. Marijuana is medicine. It can most certainly be abused though and it's not great to smoke all day everyday for most people. As long as alcohol, which actually makes people into violent retards, is legal then there is no justification for Marijuana to be illegal whatsoever

I’ll take pot smokers over alcoholics anyday. At least pot smokers are funny and chill, alcoholics are lazy rude bastards and I refuse to hire them.

You're a faggot so nobody cares.

I'm thinking about ditching it cause almost every time I smoke now I get strong anxiety attacks almost feel like I'm going schizo
I hate that shit but it's hard to stop especially when everyone around you use it