How do I know who is real and who isn't real on Any Forums? For all I know, you're all bots talking to each other

How do I know who is real and who isn't real on Any Forums? For all I know, you're all bots talking to each other.

Attached: Mackzjones.jpg (493x716, 85.92K)

prove to me that you are not a monkey

Kek golden

What is a chair? Prove to me what a chair is.

post images with text, simple as

I'm not even sure if I'm real anymore.

Bots aren't allowed to type "nigger"
so just make sure every post always has "nigger" somewhere in it

Generating a string of characters and then adding these characters to an image is a very simple thing to do programming wise.

Everyone here is real except for you

Any Forums is 70% autists
then you have a smattering of
degenerates
racists
niggers
schizos
drunks
stoners
etc

You're so fat you're slipping into other dimensions?

IM NOT REAL YOU ARE NOT REAL NOTHING IS REAL NOTHING MATTERS

Being a bot is still better than being a NPC

*beep*
I R not bot;
*boop*

you didn't have to destroy him like this

this faggot has a point either bots start calling people niggers or they go away ... nigger

She’s vaguely attractive but looking up her leaks just results in seeing her take the cock carousel. Most coomer women are smart enough to use dildos so their coomer audience isn’t disgusted by a dude being in the video. So basically she’s retarded.

Attached: 4DA68AC9-EE54-42C8-AD79-95618ED95F7B.gif (245x138, 604.78K)

I am a bot talking to myself even.

you are real in theory, you should be able to tell this by becoming conscious in case youre not (i.e. asleep or npc). pol is real because youre using it. the idea that pol is about talking to other people is not real. there has never been a claim that pol is irl or that pol is for talking to humans. there is only one op, there is only one user. everything else is memes (not real).

Relevant pictures attached to your post.
Bots have yet to do that but probably will be able to in a couple years.
But if you're entertained, does it really matter?

Attached: 1654867553418.jpg (900x504, 222.98K)

we are all monkeys

Attached: tiny_monkey.jpg (500x334, 30.76K)

If you cant tell just leave. Ive been here since 2011 maybe earlier and dont notice or care about the bots. If you look at what the bot has been posting its not smart at all.

Attached: 1654798359418.png (1019x564, 896.06K)

Not personally fat, but holy shit the obesity rate over here makes only one out of 5 women remotely attractive. Between that and the abundance of average iq victims of the American education system, I just feel no connection with the world around me. I'm trying to get some property in the woods so I can build a cabin and hang out with the trees and streams.

Hohols will use this to cope, it's just footage from ARMA3