Remember Guardians of The Looking Glass

Well the May 20th prediction against RaindropDao just happened...

Later than expected but it happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=sioZVImili8

Raindropdao.org is gone.

This might be the bad timeline guys...

Attached: raindropdaohacked.png (1254x1012, 769.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/channel/MXia4OtRgZ6G/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give me a quick Ricky diesel

I will give your faggot ass one bump. What is this and why should I care?

qrd?

qrd please

fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god

bitchute.com/channel/MXia4OtRgZ6G/

This group supposedly has the means to look into future events using quantum computers, and they uniformly depicted events leading up to 2030, which is the suspected singularity year. If the catastrophes are allowed to happen, then plebs will be shut off from the singularity, with dire consequences.

probably a LARP
secret machine called Looking Glass can receive bits of information from several timelines in the future
CERN can shift the timeline with mixed results
WEF/UN/EU are the bad guys trying to implement the bad timeline
supposedly, dissemination of the information can change the timelines
several key things must be prevented to stop the bad timeline
one of those was the death of this Dr Wu guy
looks like he's dead though and bad timeline is now unpreventable

Attached: 1618856998184.jpg (500x522, 70.28K)

I don't get what was special about the Raindrop DAO though, Dr. Wu just seemed to use quantum computers to edit coins into various blockchains

The Rothschilds have been doing this for generations. Just follow their twitters and I best in whatever they invest in. There’s no way of morally superiority stopping them so you might as well have some cash in your pocket.

seems like he was trying to invent the perfect crypto so that humans could break free of fiat /CBDC enslavement

well that is congruent
F

La Palma DID get stopped though.
So much complication to the rolls of the dice

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-100501.png (1080x2400, 379.21K)

You people refuse to take any personal responsibility for yourselves. You will believe in external savours and allies but you won't lift one finger to fix your own lives. Reject this LARP and live a good life!

Ah. Is that Paul Furber one of them? He was around in all those Three Gorges Dam threads but haven't seen him since.
That the TGD did not collapse is what makes me believe all this CERN/timeline stuff.

dunno. I'm just a casual observer of this.
That's a good point about TGD and LP
Where did red skull go? he's been very scarce since the Ukraine war started

I'll repost in some hours with a more explanatory first post.

bots are here
Here's a pic of our future
wait no it's the present

Attached: 1630696917722.jpg (2048x1536, 553.93K)

hi user, respectfully can you help us with a memeable qrd so we can rally our memetic powers around the desired outcome we want

Attached: 3d vs 5d.png (480x526, 264.22K)

or is it the past?
getting sleepy
sleeeeeeepy

Attached: 1629910038700.jpg (750x740, 227.02K)

I'll give it a go. Need to recharge.

>Reject this LARP and live a good life!
Nigger I've tried. but my city is overrun with shitskins and i no longer care.

I can offer no guidance other than to be stoic.

Attached: 1640701986199.jpg (1024x744, 107.66K)

Who are the Guardians? What is the Guardians of the Looking Glass? Explain to me please, I am screenshotting what you post.

I am. Just waiting for the Whites to start excising their 2A. Figured the gas price gouging would set it off, but it's a pipe dream.

I still hope for a peaceful coexistence with blacks but however it seems to be impossible with the current agitprop and gaslighting being conducted by the media and government.
food riots to come it will be very bad. likely by late summer.
remember, before global food supply chains, most famines happened in the summer, before the harvest, and after the winter stores had been depleted

Attached: laughing.jpg (720x499, 43.44K)