Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=5CSUimZjiI0

Why do videos like this still dance around the actual issue?

Also, a comment from, apparently, a leaf

>Also Canadian, but born here. Personally I disagree with the entire sentiment of choosing "skilled" immigrants, and I also hate the notion of "your own". To some Canadians, "your own" doesn't include you. To some, "your own" is just the people in your nation. To me, I don't see how a fictional line in the sand makes people any less our people. Personally I dislike that whole attitude. Your attitude is no different than the white Canadian that doesn't include you as their "own". Your no mercy attitude lacks nuance at best. If someone wants to live here, I don't care if all they can do is sweep and mop, and barely speak a lick of English. We should invest more into how we help people adapt and adjust anyway.

Attached: Capture.png (975x672, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HUq0rsv107I
twitter.com/kwilliam111/status/1236382886665822209
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>There’s a lot of immigrants here in the UK and my experience has been overwhelmingly positive. There are some issues, but for the most part I feel my city of Manchester is well integrated. Some areas are much more segregated though.

any bong want to confirm this?

>Why do videos like this still dance around the actual issue?
Because anyone who is pro immigration is a fraud. Who want race war and want european countries or any other country they suggest it to, be invaded and taken over warfare style via immigration system and demographics.
It's literally war, it's not immigration it's invasion, it's not immigration or free movement, it's warfare.
The immigrants many of them even trojan style as seen both in sweden and britain go into politics and lobby to let more of people like them in, so they can take over the country faster.
It's the most ridiculous warfare in world history.

no one wants to name the jew, either because they are afraid or because they are crypto jews themselves, as to the leaf's comment I think it should be ignored because it's a leaf after all, they are just retarded

>my experience has been overwhelmingly positive

Attached: 1647350320947.jpg (2592x1936, 804.04K)

also one shouldn't see the picture of niglets as something negative, anything that ruins anglos is good for the rest of the planet, the anglo needs to die for his crimes against europe and civilization

>Exactly, And in case you lost your skills because of an accident, Canada has the right to get you out of this country, right? I mean after all they are just following your inhumane policy to reduce humans to their skills.

A comment in response to someone supporting accepting skilled immigrants only.

And yes, I know I'm quoting Youtube comments. But I wonder if most normalfags actually thinks like this.

>any bong want to confirm this?
There is no integration whatsoever, there's just niggers pakis and others who speak english, but the moment it comes to stopping immigration and respecting british people they always side with niggers in africa or fresh off the fucking airplane.

Integration is just total cope.. it doesn't matter how well someone speak danish or anything else, they are not danish and they never will be. And even if people treat them as they are they fucking side with the arabs or lebanese or whoever else where they come from..

Therefore immigrants should not be able to vote or join political parties, so that it can constantly be limited which the immigrants default being traitors will try to sabotage..
It is up to the ethnic population to make sure that it does not get invaded, you cannot trust any immigrant no matter how integrated they are.
Britain is particularly obnoxious and odious example since it has allowed such racism against its own people over its colonial past (colonial cause it's smaller countries than any country the immigrants come from).
Ironic since the british in britain were obviously not colonialists cause THEY FUCKING STILL THERE, but nevertheless.
You see racist indians and pakistanis coming from gigantic countries, you see racist niggers same thing and racists arabs same thing. All saying and celebrating how great it is that they gradually taking over 'evil racist britain' eventhough these immgirants are ofcourse the racist ones and 99.9% of racism in the world is anti european in nature, and if you just censor that you get rid of almost all racial hatred all together..

>Migration has issues but it has been great for the UK on the whole and it has certainly enriched my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=HUq0rsv107I
Here's an older video of them celebrating how non british london has become. This is celebrating invasion of london basically. Which these immigrant scum have no problem with.

And here's a racist indian bitch called ash sakar twitter.com/kwilliam111/status/1236382886665822209 who is saying; "'The white British population has decreased by 600,000, while the minority population has increased by 1.2million. So yes, lads, we're winning!"

You get 1 guess what this implies. She lies about it later on as she's trying to defend the statement by pretending that's not a bad thing or she didn't mean it like that. Ofcourse she did, there is only one way it can be interpreted.

>no one wants to name the jew, either because they are afraid or because they are crypto jews themselves, as to the leaf's comment I think it should be ignored because it's a leaf after all, they are just retarded
The problem is also it's not just jews it's every single immigrant group themselves. AND jews, in cahoots with eachother.
Screeching about jews alone is done exclusively to deflect away from immigrants which are doing the real demographic change and damage..

jews are the players, immigrants are the chess pieces, it's really that simple

>>Migration has issues but it has been great for the UK on the whole and it has certainly enriched my life.
They are just trying to be kissass so everyone like them. Like most people do which i don't blame them for. But none of them have any doubt or disagree with what i'm saying except publically. They just can't fucking say it or they get in fucking trouble. NOBODY wants their own country and people invaded and taken over by other people no matter in which way it happens, that it happens in underhanded and subversive way rather than with tanks and rockets is irellevant.
British do not want to be taken over and invaded any more than ukranians want to be invaded and taken over by russians.. To suggest otherwise or to say you are evil for not wanting to be invaded is completely ridiculous. The narrative that invaders are victims if you want to stop them from taking over, is a narrative peddled by the deceptive immigrants themselves simply for their own selfish desires. They care nothing of british people whatsoever.
And britain is a good example of how immigrants behave in general when allowed to come whatever amounts they want and never be restricted in what they can say about their own country and the people that it really is more about than them..

>it doesn't matter how well someone speak danish or anything else, they are not danish and they never will be.

based.
And integration is indeed a meme. I don't understand how so many people still don't understand this. And the funny thing is, if countries actually become serious about integration, immigration may actually reduce in number because it's not as easy a ride for benefits anymore.

>jews are the players, immigrants are the chess pieces, it's really that simple
immigrants are the players too, they do a lot of this shit by themselves. It's very dishonest to focus solely on jews one must focus on all the aspects of it. Neither jews or immigrants should be let off the hook about this.
The goal of immigrants to shift focus away from you, so you don't deal with them, jew is to shift focus on immigrants so you don't deal with jews. Both need to be dealt with. Both are subversives gaslighting the native population in this case ethnic british, so that they don't stop it.. If the british say look you need to a lot of you go home to your own countries, ah mate it's not us that is problem it's not us niggers pakis and so on, it's just the fucking jews. What jews fear yeah is that pakis niggers and british standing together..
WHICH NEVER HAPPENS.. this just disarms ethnic british with this lie so that they don't send the niggers and pakis back home to extent too many have come..
Then those who focus on the jews, the jews say, look you can't say bad about jews, can't you see it's immigrants doing the damage, it's just some of us trying to let them in, side with us against the muslims for example..
BOTH OF THEM ARE PROBLEM it's not an x or issue.. both of them need to be dealt with, make no mistake, and both of them play same stupid mindgames with you.. to deflect.

>And integration is indeed a meme. I don't understand how so many people still don't understand this.
I know niggers, i know lebanese, i know arabs, i know all kinds of people from different races and backgrounds that live in denmark, are they nice. Yeah, but they are not danes.. And therefore i can't just pretend as if they can come endlessly here and take over my country as long as they just speaking danish and wear like danish clothes or whatever the fuck..
They also still the arabs and so on rant along in arab and lebanese and all this.. when they among themselves, they not going to let that go, and they don't celebrate christmas or new year or these things..
There is no integration. There is simply that you have a group of people who are not yours, and you can get along with them in your country, but you should always realize that they are not exactly your people. So their demographics is not irellevant that it should stay low. it should stay low for that reason..
And if it stay low THERE IS NO PROBLEM.. if the immigrant % stay low and is kept low on purpose, there's very little problem. They never get to be enough to take over in a real sense.. and they can still live in your country so it's okay..

This is the ONLY THING that integration means. Then you have in a lot of cases integration fails completely, and you can just IMAGINE what that is like, i know obviously how that is like i live next to sweden and germany where there are many cases of 'integration failed' this is where they living there but they care NOTHING at all about that culture and values and behaviour of that countyr, but they still living there, and they living then in parallel society they create mini ghetto and country inside country. MIGHT ASWELL SEND THEM BACK if you don't want to stop such enclaves from growing from minimizing immigration of such types.

Ideally there should be quotaes of each race. Immigration is OTHERWISE WARFARE IF NOT STRICTLY MANAGED!

>Also Canadian, but born here.
This is why I want to GTFO this country so badly.

Also, the 'skilled immigrant' is also a meme - to debase the pay of those who invested in becoming skilled (HB-1's in the US), and also creating a brain drain in the host country.
Does it really make sense to import doctors from Vietnam when they need them more than us, and their people invested in their education?
All nomads are mercenary - the search for a better life is always material-based beyond a few suffering genuine persecution from a neighbouring group.
This is why Canada and so many other countries are dumps -they're populated by people out only for themselves, with few deeper social connections or values beyond I got mine.

It's a lie. Disparate immigrants are always a negative. White homelands are much worse now because of non-white immigration.

they don't, they're just virtue-signalling
>e british in britain were obviously not colonialists cause THEY FUCKING STILL THERE
That argument always falls on deaf ears. At most they'll claim they still benefitted from colonialism while also insisting trickle-down economics never works.
For me it is especially odious because all of my ancestry is British where there are zero native rights, while here crap about 'the indigenous' is forced down our throats daily.

The whole point is that, each race has a territory on planet. And there need to be room in the world so that each type can have a place. We already have that, we got different countries.
There's one big problem that countries are not same size, this would be an ideal change for all parties that you get exactly same size territory. But other than that having territory for preservation of your type of people and way of doing things is REALLY GOOD THING.. cause then we don't have to impose it on others or fight eachother in same country for how things should be.
We also different races and groups. So especially groups from LARGER territories should not be going very many into groups with smaller territories.
And to any degrees there is immigration it should be kept low % TO AVOID INVASION AND TAKOVER WHICH IMMIGRATION OTHERWISE IS IF NOT STRICTLY MANAGED..
Immigration is basically a controlled mini invasion of saying "WE ALLOW OTHER PEOPLE TO INVADE OUR COUNTRY SOMEWHAT" but on OUR TERMS and only the few amount we want and no more.. we don't want you take over the place, but we think you are nice people so we say okay you allowed to stay, and so you apply for that.. often you get rejected cause they don't want everybody and they have to take care of there not too many either..

TO ever call it hatred to not want your country invasion and taken over IS THE REAL CRIME HERE, to have these invaders and would be invaders who many openly admit it, to act as if they are victims if they are prevented in any way from gradually taking over that country. IS THE REAL FELONY..
The real racial hatred is that other races think they can invade other peoples countries whilst they feel sorry for themselves if they meet any resistance..

USA media and these charlatains jews and immigrants have turned everything upside down and wage war on reality by pretending as if really it's those who resist the invasion who are the bad guys, to disarm the public that is being invaded.

>immigrants are the chess pieces
no they're not. They all want more of themselves and less of anybody else.

if you're in a high enough paygrade, or invest all your time culturally adapting, you won't be as perceptive to it.
whether or not investing ones time in adapting to multiculturalism is a good question.

>That argument always falls on deaf ears. At most they'll claim they still benefitted from colonialism while also insisting trickle-down economics never works.
Ofcourse it falls on deaf ears, because it's not said to reach an understanding or peace between you. It's an excuse to get you to stand down as they invade and take over your country, instead of defending yourself as a people.. So they bring it up simply to get you to lower your defenses. "ah you benefitted from colonialism somehow, let in all the pakis and indians, and niggers and arabs, or somehow you are baddie" it's guilt shaming of the most ridiculous way, and the reason for it is obvious, they want to take over your country, and you have for good reason since it's your peoples country the moste people and the power to stop it, unless you lower your defenses and say i refuse to.. And this is their method to MANIPULATE THE BRITISH PUBLIC so that you don't. Immigrants do that all the fucking time you see it everywhere..
No matter what country it is. Usually they do it by claiming loudly that the people of that country is racist and evil if they don't give them what they want. And they rely then on that you say "well i don't want to be that, i want to be known that i'm a nice person and my people is nice people, how dare you say that, i'll give you whatever you want.. "
It's manipulation.. that's what they wanted in first place to get out of it. Literally manipulating you by taking advantage of your kindness and desire to be nice to other people. It's a most disgusting conjob.

The immigrants here are more likely anti-immigration than the whites for some reason.

Attached: image1.jpg (700x405, 96.08K)

What some of these clowns don't get is that complaints about immigration are not always based on race.
I remember bitching to my mother as a kid about all the Italians who couldn't speak a word of English even after being in the country for thirty years. My mother, being a leftard, thought this was perfectly fine.
And yet our political system has been hopelessly corrupted by Italians, the building trades dictate national policy with our endless housing bubble, and our country is a glorified money-laundering center. Our farmland has been paved-over by the stupid giant mansion suburbs they love, they're grossly fat from restaurant food, and most of the people I got into arguments with over masks and such during the lockdowns were Italians. I wish they'd go back to their home country save for a handful of cheese and olive oil importers.

Because they believe their own fantasies.
>people still aware of their blood and family are going beyond racism and excluding others of their mongrelised "ethnicties"
My kin shall survive, thrive and be the basis for a new ethnogenisis. Bow before be doomed current whites and mudbloods!

We're being ethnically cleansed from our own nation, that's the problem.
The media (owned by a jewish family, Bonnier) has harassed anyone who is against this invasion for 30 years.

Our politicans are high treason traitors. And since so many people have invaded us, and these traitors have given them the same right to vote, a political solution is no longer possible.
The arrest pensioners or old people who write something angry online about Afghani rapists for "hate speech" but like recently, they gave 90.000 dollars to a arab gang-rapist because he was 17 supposedely instead of 18 at the time of the crime and spent one year extra in jail.
This is our system. The only thing I hope for in our society today is a tribunal for all these traitors who have made this possible. Every single traitor in the government should get their legal punishtment for high treason eventually, like a nuremberg process.

Attached: DeathToHydras.jpg (640x640, 41.36K)

>The immigrants here are more likely anti-immigration than the whites for some reason.
That's extremely rare overall in general in countries, i will have to say. And you should never pretend that is a general rule or is on average true.
Most immigrants are self serving and don't respect the people which nation they come to, and they don't know their place that they should only be small amount there.. Most immigrants try to manipulate the population to let more of them in so that country can be more about them, which is what leads if it not prevented to full scale invasion and demographic takeover. And they consider it up to the ethnic population be it british or german or anybody else, if they want to be so STUPID to let them take over that country like that. And if they don't react you don't see immigrants come out and say
>Look ffs i am pakistani but no way should pakistanis or anyone else in combination or as single group take over british isles, it belongs to english irish and scottish and others should remain only 20% or less or something.. So let's stop this immigration it's fucking ridiculous. >They have been so hospitable to us and so on we living in their fucking country, let's not fuck them over cause they didn't have to fucking let us live here..
AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT; anyone who does that, instantly they will be like, for you you can stay here with your family for rest of time.. you GET IT.. you understand what it's about. It's these other ones..
But when do you see immigrants do this?
No they make this nefarious bubble called 'people of color' and then including in that all non europeans on entire planet, who then are against working against whatever people of that country they are in..
THIS IS DISGUSTING ON A LEVEL that it needs to be banned for even being used such rethoric.. it's also fraudulent and completely ridiculous.
So are there immigrants who have this position that you say they have.. yeah but they almost non existent :D

I know vietnamese immigrants in Europe that basically worship their host countries and think they are more superior than the ones at vietnam. They are also very racist against anyone not white, including their own people for some reason. Of course, that is another different kind of problem, but at least they aren't actively sabotaging their host countries, not intentionally anyway. They also usually do very well financially and socially too.

I'm an immigrant (albanian) and I'm anti immigration, even more against easy immigration like it happens now, a country doesn't really need immigrants, even worse from countries that have a total different culture than the country you are going, we had moroccan moms coming into schools and demanding to remove the cross from the classrooms, it is just sad to watch. The only people that should be allowed in if you have to, are the highly skilled individuals and who is able to smuggle in somehow

Do you live in woodbridge or somthing?

It's not simple at all. Because many migrants act like trash. I can count on one hand the migrants i've met who are respectful to Swedes, but I cannot even count the amount of antiSwedish disgusting migrants i've seen or met, because they are too many