Jews of Any Forums thread

What brings you to such a strange, hostile environment as this as a jew yourself?

Attached: jewishfrog.jpg (400x400, 32.6K)

death to all jews

Ones man jew is another mans nazi

Accept Christ and I will view you as a decent human being.

NYC Jew here. Where else can I call someone a dirty jew? Psychologically, the shame of being a Jew in turn makes it the ultimate cut down insult. So I just come here to call other ppl Jew

no, never

jesus was not a real person

reject christ and admit it's all made up and maybe we won't replace you with brown ppl

You just have to convert to christianity nigga.

Do Jews hate non-jews who convert to Judaism?

>jesus was not a real person
>reject christ and admit it's all made up and maybe we won't replace you with brown ppl

Then you will be forever a victim, you will be forever been kicked outta every country and you will be despised by every nation. Kike, at least muslims respects Jesus, you bastards blaspheme him.

Attached: pepe frog cruzaderr.jpg (500x500, 179.22K)

stop falling for shitty roman propaganda

it's 2022

Attached: soyjesus.png (600x600, 417.75K)

um, no

Romans were based though. Way more based than you kikes. I'd rather base my society on their propaganda than yours, faggot

Attached: 1645128664721.jpg (1000x660, 70.89K)

Hadrian did nothing wrong.

Enjoy burning in hell along with all of the rest of your kind, jew.

>Calling faggots
>Roman propaganda is based

I'm interested in conspiracies and politics.

I'm also oppose the degeneracy and post-modernism coming from the left

We ask wanderers not isrealis.

For the isrealis lurkers.
The wanderers are doing harm to you too. I would not hate jews in general, if the minority controlls all of us.

The whole modern finance system was build by the jews to enrich themself. At core its rotten. We need to ban all the jews from goverment job even as advisors. No institutions for them.
>we see the world healing

sup you little hook nosed, rat faced, money grubbin, shit peddling, degenerative freaks

Australian Jew. That's exotic. Are you religious?

Question for the jews here - how do we manage to replace the current white christians in power with more obedient brown people with virtually no resistance whatsoever? Do we actually even need to really do anything?

Well, Rabbi Schnorrstein here. I just wanted to ask somebody where with all the inflation I can get the cheapest food in Germany. I regularly check the leaflets, I explicitely demand them on my mailbox, but I think the boy who delivers it does not take his job seriously, even after getting paid 5 Euros per hour.

Anyway, where do I get the best deal for Matze, or flour?

n

No. And Remove Kebab

We don't believe in Hell

Mr.KrabsMONEY.Gif

It literally is nigger, compared to jewish propaganda

Attached: 1652997942930.gif (444x250, 933.66K)

death to israel
sieg heil

wtf i love jewish propaganda now

also how can we best "zog" whites into being as bluepilled and submissive as possible?

I want them obedient, docile, brainwashed, and ready for our commands.

Attached: Shekel2.jpg (200x211, 13.85K)