Do Americans not care that Canadians view them as extreme far right lunatics who threaten the stability and prosperity...

Do Americans not care that Canadians view them as extreme far right lunatics who threaten the stability and prosperity of leftist Canada?

Attached: 47A87C03-C067-43D7-A3D9-132F10D5D3AF.jpg (1170x1722, 983.92K)

I have to wait 8 more years? Too long.

>Do Americans not care that Canadians view them as extreme far right lunatics who threaten the stability and prosperity of leftist Canada?
We already know how Reddit feels about this place

Pretty sure americans literally do not care about what we think

We can produce our own 2x4's, caring what Canada thinks is not required.

Bingo.

>rightwing dictator
We are already controlled by a leftwing dictator

Once we are done here we are headed there because of a decade of leaf posts

Means nothing when Canada is run by a dictator and a legal system that provides absolutely no rights whatsoever.

It's not his country. He should stop with the information warfare.

Attached: 1539879098982.jpg (249x223, 7.73K)

No. Lmao.

Attached: D7C54DF5-1D0E-4C7F-AA83-0FFB1B7DA7C1.jpg (357x630, 46.16K)

Canada is Globohomo, the American Left is Globohomo. Anything not recognized as Globohomo is Right wing fascism

They aren’t in control that’s why they are so scared. Trump proved to them white men are still in control should they choose to stop playing this charade. Every night they go to sleep they know that trump mob is still out there and that when push comes to shove they are not capable of stopping them. That’s why they all have ptsd and suicide afterwards they are shook.

And leafcucks apparently don't care they are under a far left dictator RIGHT NOW!

>you americans will live under dictatorship
>now excuse me while i get trampled by horses sent by my own PM, get thrown in jail for not using ad hoc pronouns or die from nth jab mandated by the state

Spot on leaf.
> Canadian leftist utopia
GOVERN ME HARDER DADDY JUSTIN
TAKE AWAY MY GUNS HARDER DADDY JUSTIN
IMPORT MORE SHITSKINS AND BUGS DADDY JUSTIN

I believe it is the case that Americans do not care what Canadians think on any given topic.
Canada has done nothing to earn the respect required.

Based Walsh.
>What Is A Woman?

Did he write this hoping we'd come rescue his country afterward?

The vision canada has of the us is superfucking retarded. Btw most people here know more about the USA politics than their own

>Do Americans not care that Canadians view them
let me stop you there
no

Why the fuck would they care? Who gives a shit about Canada?

And thats a good thing