Mr Charlemagne No!

>Be Pagan Saxon
>Mr Charlegmane nononononon pls. Monsieur I'll be a good Catholic boy pls-AGCKKKKK

Attached: images (3).jpg (479x640, 54.04K)

>tries to cross into Jutland
>danes teleport behind franks
Nothing personnel

live in 21st century
agonize over things that happened 1200 years ago
be a winner

>Brian Boru teleports in the back
>Nothing personnel pagan cuck
>NONONONONO I'LL BE YOU GAELIC CHRISTIAN SEX SLAVE PLSPLSPSLS-AGHKKKKKKKKKK

Wisest post ever seen on Any Forums

Snownigger on snownigger crime as usual

>>Mr Charlegmane nononononon pls.
I wonder where his lineage is today I'm sure he is doing much better than the saxons

also the saxons were christians, you are confusing him genociding the saxons with him killing his own pagan nobility in a trap after he was done with wars

>Snownigger on snownigger crime as usual
bro don't be racist like that it's all socioeconomic factors muh blond heir n shieeet!

Charlemagne was functionally illiterate most of his adult life.
He never even read the Bible

Attached: 1613626099488.jpg (624x448, 124.24K)

charlemagne was the one who gave the jews exclusive money powers and doomed the world, retard.

Non one believed that Russia will invade Ukraine. In the same fashion russians will be brutally killing you europeans and Americans, because Whites are smarter than russians. Russian will leave niggers alive, because they are not a threat to them. Stupid niggers are not a threat. Moreover russian will put all niggers in prisons. I repeat ALL NIGGERS.

How's the 2nd world doing down there?
>you are confusing him genociding the saxons with him killing his own pagan nobility in a trap after he was done with wars
sounds jewish. no wonder he had such an extensive relationship with jews.
happens when you pray to a dying rabbi.

It was morally and even from a christian perspective wrong but at least we have less kvetching pagans now

there is only one Charlamagne, Charlamagne tha God. fuck uncivilized whiteoids fuck europe.

Attached: ctg.jpg (519x508, 42.05K)

>How's the 2nd world doing down there?
France literally owns switzerland, the only thing your country does is store bank accounts for french people and be used as a ski resort for french people

we also put a giant particle colider halfway through your border because we own switzerland lol

He only won through brutal conquest, the rest is a story he made up to legitimize his power

>t golem

Feels good knowing he's my ancestor

I think Alfred the Great is one of mine.

>France literally owns switzerland
Is that why I can buy your house with my yearly salary?
South of France is litterally a 3rd world arab country.

My take on it is he spared a lot of the Saxon's lives and they went to live further north and east, as the records of the deaths are largely imprecise. Charlemagne was a warlord but not a violent leader. His conquests were too quick and large not to accomodate with the local populations' customs. His reign was marked by advanced administration, he was probably regarded as a benevolent leader too.