How to beat the liquid Jew?

Boys I failed again.
I just bought two bottles of picrel.
This beer is produced by a local kraut brewery and it's arguably very good beer.
Taste is excellent!
Alcohol is 7%, more than conventional beer.
It's also very cheap. 65 cents per bottle of 0,5 Liters. Cheaper than bottled water.

Now I'll get lazy again.
I'll fail to work out today. I'll fail to run.
I'll fail to achieve anything notable.

ITT we discuss how to beat the liquid jew.

Attached: 4714043_Darguner-Maibock_xxl.jpg (600x2051, 51.26K)

You just stop. All the tips/tricks in the world are no good unless you are ready to quit. Once you get past the first week it gets easier.

yes I did quit. But when stress levels are very high like today I often fail.

I'm not even an alcoholic. still I want to drink less

Attached: 1654810230020.png (797x708, 236.99K)

Today is the day for me. Although I’ll be honest, I’ve quit twice and never made it more than a week and a half. is right. You can do it if you truly want to actually stop the last couple times I wasn’t quite ready, but this time I am. Good luck user,

Find a new coping strategy. You want to shift your instincts from reaching for a bottle when you're stressed to reaching for a barbell or something healthier.

very helpful, Sir.
Yes I am a Any Forumsfag already. I've been lifting for a decade

I quit drinking about 2 months ago and it was the best decision ever i fell better and can sleep better

I used green tea to get rid of all the toxins in my body can only recommend this shit

wish i knew
if you're bad enough you have to ask how, literally jsut stopping will kill you

If you can't put away at least 10 pints, eat a kebab and make it home then you're not a real man

good luck to you buddy. i am also going to quit. i have to or it's going to kill me and i'm not even 35

>actually drinking and getting fat and lazy makes you a real man
sure thing mick

green tea? nice idea.

thank you Sir

Attached: 1654766521965.jpg (865x665, 80.06K)

made it six months and got cocky, "i can manage it now, i'll have a drink or seven with the boys" and boom, total relapse
today's the day i try again too, good luck fren

Attached: 17B0BEC6-FF76-449C-92AE-370AB3106ABD.jpg (694x460, 46.83K)

Pray and be a man.

Oh you feel TEMPTED? five hail Mary's and fifty push ups. Now.

Temptation = Gone
Spirit = Hardened

please elaborate, Sir.
You're drinking a lot?
How much exactly?

Attached: IMG_20220604_125506.jpg (298x532, 27.36K)

if you have any kind of depression or loneliness, you should not be drinking at all, period

you dont have to get drunk to be alcoholic, its often the people who just want to ride a buzz that get stuck with addiction

leave drinking to people who have normal fulfilling lives

Dunno, I don't like beer

Attached: 1654865737969.jpg (4000x3008, 2.57M)

>I'm not even an alcoholic
Wrong. If you want to quit and cannot you're an alcoholic. Accept this and confront it as a true challenge or remain in denial and let it consume you. Good luck.

What makes me successful with woman is my body if I'm lean yet muscular.
If I drink lots of beer the opposite is happening.
I'll gain weight. because beer has actually lots of calories and if I'm mildly drunk I'll always break my strict Any Forumsfag diet.

no beer: trim and attractive, confident womanizer

beer: lazy and shy, insecure faggot

Attached: 1654800326782.jpg (1052x1402, 250.89K)

drinking and then getting the night sweats after stopping sucks but the sleep is so worth it I won't go back.

I been thinking about trying to learn coding when I want to drink.

I don't face any 'real' withdrawal. Like sweating, panic attacks, cramps if I'm not drinking.

Not technically an alcoholic.
I just want to drink no beer at all. At least not when I'm just alone at home by myself

Attached: 1654856892087.jpg (1024x683, 90.48K)

>Now I'll get lazy again.
>I'll fail to work out today. I'll fail to run.
>I'll fail to achieve anything notable.

You can’t just drink beer and workout/work? I know plenty of alcoholics that are jacked and are able to pull off a 9 to 5 pretty well off of 3 hours of sleep. Don’t be such a pussy.

>Yes goy, cut out all the joy from your life to exclusively live to slave away for us
Self-improvement is but masturbation if you're not FREE

Attached: Screenshot_20220522-000647-281.png (720x853, 1003.27K)

>live an unhealthy lifestyle to validate my own poor decisions
>c'mon bro don't be a pussy

Attached: 7AB57D32-3F5B-4804-A358-098D8A482136.png (811x1049, 164.29K)

Seek Christ and quit.

>if the only joy in your life comes from drinking, don't attempt to self-improve and find passion in fulfilling pursuits, just double down and drink more
get the fuck out of here gypsy

Currently suffering through this right now in my attempt to cut down i didn't sleep at all

>Not technically
yeah yeah, keep making excuses and you'll just get deeper and deeper. Up to you, not my problem. I'm done here.

Im quitting. How long do night sweats last

You're a retard.

yeah maybe it's possible.
But alcohol slows me down.
makes me drowsy.
It has an effect on me.

Attached: musk.jpg (640x428, 53.53K)