What's going on?

>be roastie
>engage in unprotected sex with random dick in his car
>get HPV
>sue random dick's auto insurance company for $5,000,000
>win in court
>Geico must pay woman for being a whore and getting warts on her beat-up vagina
i don't even know how this happens. the article states that this matter is settled and Geico cannot do anything about it because they chose to not defend themselves properly. pretty neat system we have here.

msn.com/en-us/news/crime/geico-must-pay-5-2-million-to-woman-who-got-hpv-from-sex-in-man-s-insured-car-court-rules/ar-AAYhttQ?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=cc895ceed1ce4eeaac3a10e4beabfd45

Attached: Capture.jpg (1033x400, 48.71K)

How can they even pay out that much?
The guys policy was probably at most $200,000 liability.

transfering resources from men to woman is the american state religion

none of it makes sense. what are the damages? i can't see any auto insurance paying out $5,000,000 for a traffic accident. that's a lot of money for pussy warts, and from my understanding it's not like that shit costs a lot of money to deal with.

>insurance company jews getting fucked over
Not my problem.

its just demoralization articles from jewish journalists to distract from them raping and eating baby dicks as per the direct instructions of the talmud. have a good day

despite what literal vaccine companies tell you, hpv goes away if you don't keep having sex with someone that has it
my fiance had it when we got together and it's gone now. real talk

Boo thang. Divide and donker.

Never gonna arbitrate

This, insurance companies been fucked hard recently for funeral and treatment expsense from the vaccine.

Based. Fuck insurance companies

my brother had it and it went away. his doctor told him that most bodies will naturally clear the virus on their own. definitely not worth millions in damages lmao

gr8b8m8

As usual, the man was the spreader of disease.

Sure, why not.

Attached: clowndance.gif (498x498, 206.94K)

How can she prove she contracted it from that man in his car? Sounds like bullshit or perhaps corruption

I don't know, why the fuck should my auto insurance pick up the bill instead of my health insurance if I slip and bang my head against my car? Makes zero fucking sense but I'm required by law to pay for that coverage in my state. Maybe insurance companies should stop being retarded to begin with.

Oh they went with an arbitration. Hahahahaha get fucked retards, should have gone to court

seriously. she took dick in a dude's car ffs. she's obviously a whore. how do they know she didn't get it from one of the other random dicks she's constantly taking?

It didn't go to court, they "arbitrated". Huge mistake on the companies part. Im almost certain this was a grift and the arbitrator was involved

Geico MUST not be owned/ran by Jews.

This.

This entire scenario is designed to show white men that nigger whores can easily be granted millions for getting fucked while (You) make 5 figures a year working your body to the bone. Same reason so many OF whores are making a ton of money, there are forces intentionally ensuring that they visibly make as much money as possible for demoralization.

Or she never had it, just a false positive. Or her gyno just straight up lied.

i guess the ridiculousness of the situation caused geico to relax. they learned today

>they "arbitrated"
Minorities get away with this all the time. They bring up a frivolous suit, the defendant's weigh the lawyer/court costs vs the cost of settling and they go with the cheaper option. Even most working niggers real primary job is being a shit employee so they can get fired, then get a lawsuit going because they know almost every company will pay them to shut up, no matter how retarded their claim is