The Best Way to End Black Crime

It has been scientifically proven that black males have significantly more testosterone than other hominids. They are prone to being more aggressive. They feel but not think. They are sexually overdeveloped but cognitively underdeveloped. That is the reason for all of this. Sadly their hormonal imbalance is what makes them a flawed species.

Fortunately that is treatable in the 21st century due to the medical advances in hormonal therapy. I suggest testosterone blockers to be mandated for black males by age 11. A correct dosage to ensure there is no hormonal imbalance.

Estrogen should be prescribed as a punitive measure for parents who refuse to cooperate with the authorities. After multiple offensives, their children should be separated from them and taken into foster homes. The males should be mandated male to female hormone therapy indefinitely and be raised as girls.

They should be taught female behaviour including mannerism and how to dress. A reward based system should be implemented to ensure the success of the behavioural therapy and of course additional punitive measures if they refuse to cooperate. Defiance should not be tolerated after all.

Attached: 1654862130567.jpg (640x383, 164.36K)

Get rid of them

Or just send them back to Africa

Just send them back wtf stop trying to play god with chemicals

Attached: 47BA9423-8023-4E55-B712-E8E266F2F3E2.jpg (647x607, 15.71K)

50 million bullets

I think it’s more so cognitive. Low IQ and acting like they have TBI. It’s a genetic handicap that cannot be fixed. Which is why, the ethnostate project must press on.

>They are sexually overdeveloped
The whole BBC meme is just that - a meme.
Africa does not measure/report penis sizes properly.

Black men living in the Northern Hemisphere have the lowest T levels of all races due to lack of vitamin D synth from sunlight. You are retarded.

What makes you think, in all the years of underdeveloped evolution
They are capable of high level cognitive function without white admixture???
Show one real example

>significantly more testosterone
Estrogen. They have significantly more estrogen than other hominids.
Like your idea, tho.

Attached: 1634819321927.jpg (800x600, 323.74K)

That should be the last resort if they rebel. Incarceration should come first. Of course there are other options I cannot legally discuss.

Have you forgotten that most American Negros live in the South?

So how many actual races are on Earth? We're all different enough and should be able to appreciate each other for the innate pros/cons of each race.

good idea, do not forget tail and ears implants

why be ugly gangbanger Jamal when you can be cute catgirl Jamala?

Attached: BlackCatgirl.jpg (432x676, 58.62K)

They have significantly more estrogen and testosterone. That hormonal imbalance is what makes them the irrational beasts they are. I suggest that other melanated hominids should be mandated the same treatment but in lower dosages depending how much melanin they have especially Afro-Asiatic ‟peoples”.

Attached: 1a569eec11122ca1606e00e7680e73ca301b2117.jpg (538x1024, 48.87K)

>Have you forgotten that most American Negros live in the South?
There are nogs all over the midwest thanks to motor companies shipping them in for cheap labor decades ago.

Aggression and sexuality is the very same part of the brain. Pretty sure that if some efforts will be applied we can switch them from jumping with a fist into face to jumping on a dick with an open mouth. Still, randomness and unpredictability levels will be the same. Do not relax.

Sirs, they said that eugenics is bad, so we can't play with it, the other solution, genocide, they said that is bad too, so we are stuck with meme education and integration, but your idea should be worth a try

>and testosterone
no they don't. Studies show that latinos actually have the highest T levels and East Asians the lowest. Black and White men have equal average T levels but black men have much higher estrogen than everyone else. This is why black men are so prone to homosexuality especially in prison. It's also why AIDs is almost exclusively a black thing and a gay thing. It's also why nigger males obsess over shit like jewelry, clothing, and shoes.

I don't believe they are capable of high level cognitive function without white admixture but I do believe that their hormonal imbalance does harm them cognitively. To some extent. I definitely believe testosterone blockers can tame them.

Other studies say they do. I lost the links to them though.

No. They have about same amount of testosterone as a random healthy White man. You can't rise levels of testosterone significantly higher without breaking bones with muscles or frying brains. Normally, it is already at possible maximum.

If not medication then deportation. I'm open to that idea.

Regardless of the details, they definitely have a hormonal imbalance.

>hey definitely have a hormonal imbalance
yes, they have too high estrogen levels. Female mentality with male testosterone is a bad combination. Imagine if moody, bitchy entitled women were walking around with high T levels and could actually do you physical harm when they overreact to something stupid. That's niggers for you.