>created dualistic theology/morality
>this leads to monotheism
>this lead to Judaism
>this lead to Christianity
>this lead to Gnosticism and Manichaeism
>this lead to Satanism
>this lead to the worship of civilization decay
>this will/has lead to civilization collapse
WE WILL NEVER CREATE A STAR TRANSVERSING GALACTIC EMPIRE, BECAUSE EVERY CIVILIZATION THAT TOOK THE DUALISTIC POISON OF ZOROASTRIANISM OR ITS SPAWNS WILL KILL ITSELF BEFORE REACHING THAT POINT! WE NEED A HARD RESET ON SPIRITUALITY AND RETURN TO PAGANISM. THEN WE CAN CREATE A NON-SUICIDAL ORGANIZED RELIGION! I AM SO MAD!!!!!

Attached: 7DD17773-3B24-4A78-A9FF-0EB4D299ADFC.png (1200x643, 167.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N1OpfWEGwHc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HnQJg-bprgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

relax bro. lol

Attached: GIRUGAMESH.jpg (480x360, 13.32K)

Wait this actually makes some sense. I can't think of a counter argument.

when god is good, he's lazy, when god is evil, he's being god

>REEEEEE WHY ARENT YOU THERE GOD I NEED YOUR GUIDANCE AND INSTRUCTIONS SO I CAN KNOW HOW TO APPEASE YOU
>here's a book kid read the fucking manual

Americans really just google random stuff and then sperg about them because their brains are too underdeveloped to process it

Not an argument, my logic remains flawless!

they're schizos that can't imagine that God is being schizo because they interact with normal people that aren't schizos

HUMANS ARE THE SOURCE OF ALL OUR PROBLEMS
>created civilization, religion, laws and morality
>this leads to cities
>this leads to disease
>this leads to globohomo and bankers enslaving everybody
>this will/has lead to slavery and destruction of nature

>God
>what do I do now...
>I know I'll kick out one of these fags and make him the Devil
>To prove to everyone how much he will still love me and want to come crawling back to my Kingdom

Wrong, being human does not lead to civilization. There were plenty of humans who did not create civilization. Try again

Are you trying to say whites are the problem?

>This thread is centered around Zoroastrianism, a non-white religion from a non-white country
>R u SaYiN yItEs R dA pWoBwEm?

This lead to shia islam too kek

Zoroastrianism as we know it today is just a discount version of abrahamic religions, and the dualism thing only came in the sassanid era after Alexander the great BTFOed majoosis

t. Ahriman

I don't know man

Attached: 6061531bcc35d606e2523e846000cc3b--blue-eyed-people-green-eyes.jpg (736x539, 115.92K)

I blame oxygen. Like, what if we were all just fish and had to breath through our gills underwater so we couldnt speak!?!?

zoroastrianism is
>civilization
versus
>savages/non-civilization

Cope!
Fuck your gross Abrahamic religions. All the weaknesses of the White man can be attributed to Xianity which was given to us by Jews
HEIL SATAN

Attached: 20190706_025216 (3).jpg (406x100, 7.65K)

>created dualistic
Newton's third law of physics is the same thing, yin-yang or whatever you call it, the law of opposing forces.

satan is supposed to be the non-civilization faction

Shareia.

Hitler and Himmler were anti Xian occultists. Himmler was specifically a pagan (satanist)

Attached: 1486353878706.png (1920x1080, 2.93M)

Nop
Satan is nerds.

paganism is rebranded sumerian mythology

Kill yourself you kike scum
Satan wants his followers to worship themselves. Satan's givt top man is Knowlledge, the greatest tool in his arsenal to improve himself
Christianity aims for a global dysgenic nigger empire
Satanists want a purebred, intelligent, intellectual society
HEIL SATAN HEIL HITLER 666

Attached: sunwheel.png (1200x1200, 59.21K)

Yes, SUMMER, EGYPT, BABYLON and INDIA were Aryan empires that fell to racemixing
I as a gay man am superior to you, hispano-nigger mutt

Attached: 20181216_131018111.jpg (750x294, 65.4K)

Yes that’s precisely the problem. When you have a religion that has two sides, one being pro civilization and the other being anti-civilization, you will inevitably reach a point when society decides to worship the anti-civilization side and kill itself. That’s why it’s bad!

Ive noticed this to. You cant talk to half of the americans on here because they label everything autism or schizophrenia when they dont understand it.

the problem is importing people into civilization that are better off being left out of it, that's why sumerians had marduk

>the problem is importing people into civilization that are better off being left out of it
Christardianity is responsible for this
>we are all made in his image :)

christianity warned against it, the jews hijacked it and made it all about worshipping jews instead of jesus's teachings like a mark of the beast if you let the jews encourage everyone to live in civilization

No you see these exact same problems in Iceland and that’s a nearly white country. Trying to make jungle-men into westerners doesn’t help but isn’t the root of our societal decay, it’s just a symptom.

The Nazarene was a circumsized kike who was killed by his fellow kikes for attmepting to reform judaism
Kikestianity has always promoted racemixing, white genocide and ignorance. The christians didn't found a single new town after the collapse of rome for 800 years. They lost the technology to build aqueducts. They kept 90% of the population illiterate. They sent more europeans to fight agaisnt other europeans (even their fellow christians) than they ever did against muslims. Death to kikestianity! HEIL HITLER 666

the jews made rome fall, the empire had too much power, but if multiple kingdoms were established then they could trick more of the native europeans easier

This is our ARYAN PAGAN CULTURE

Attached: image_2022-06-10_152007495.png (640x434, 460.81K)

Kikestianity made rome fall

Nothing wrong with Satanism, though it is in the same X-tian philosophy. Lucifer was a fallen angel and pretended to be Jesus.

also in rome they had literacy, but with the fall of rome, the jews encouraged illiteracy through the kings, that way they could change more and more of the bible unnoticed

18 stars

Roman weakness had nothing to do with it of course. Pagan families by empires end sold their children into slavery for inflated currency. Sound familiar?

>Lucifer was a fallen angel and pretended to be Jesus
Good. "Heaven" is described in the Bible as an amaterial state of complete and utter servitude towards God. Satan teaches his followers to serve THEMSELVES in this lives and their many future ones

Yeah, John Podesta is pretty based after all.

Doesn't that "Heaven" sound familiar? Sounds like what the jews are trying to force onto everyone now.

>John Podesta
Kike, spirit-blood brother of the Nazarene

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N1OpfWEGwHc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HnQJg-bprgQ