>yfw more children in germany died from the vaxx than from the virus

fucking comedy gold really

report24.news/paul-ehrlich-institut-packt-aus-offiziell-9-tote-und-1-208-geschaedigte-kinder-nach-impfung/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-10 095019.jpg (992x1728, 299.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=graph 0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO REFUNDS

This is clown world but this shit is not comedy or funny user
It's *honk honk*

Only the beginning

In order to be able to classify this report correctly, one fact is important: The vaccines don't even work. You got injured for a product that only made covid worse for you.

Attached: 1654513628636.gif (540x360, 3.09M)

Safe and effective you fucking ignorant bigot

... and that's a good thing. Boomers would (and arguably do) sacrifice children to prolong their own lives by a few years.

Kek.

No, the parents can just adopt a nigger child to replace the old one.

That unironically means the vaccine is working. Learn some science.

if it saves one life, goal reached, doesnt matter if we killed millions this way, we saved one, or at least we think we did!

Reminder, the people responsible for the deaths and permanent mutilation of those children, are also the same people who once said war is bad because they sent their children to die instead of old people who've already lived their lives. All the dead kids? All the kids left with crippling disabilities? Sacrificed so that obese smoker drinker boomer/genXer can subsist on state medication for 7 more years without being killed by a flu with 99,996% survivability rate.

We get the world we fucking deserve. The kikes have the right idea about humanity.

Attached: 123.jpg (486x309, 30.83K)

>Sacrificed so that obese smoker drinker boomer/genXer can subsist on state medication for 7 more years without being killed by a flu with 99,996% survivability rate.
based

Oh boy ...

Attached: SAFE_AND_EFFECTIVE.jpg (783x1200, 203.4K)

Got an accurate graph for children deaths from 2021 for covid, to prove your claim?

>Trust the science, goys!

Attached: CDC Vaccine Guidelines.jpg (1024x576, 48.64K)

google.com/search?q=graph 0

>Article says "died after the vax" (correleation)
>LyingNaziAnon says "died rom the vaxx" (causation)
Why are Any Forumstards so incredibly gullible?

based scarfolk poster

Attached: 1648058262239.jpg (627x900, 177.06K)

its ok vaxxie, i know you have to internally rationalize being peer pressured into taking non proven gene therapy in order to not kill yourself

shhhh i know it hurts vaxxieboy

safe and effective amirite?

shhhh - sleep now

that website looks like a conspiracy site from 2012, I don't think it's trustworthy
anyone got a link to the actual data?

> more children in germany died from the vaxx than from the virus

It's not more though, at least if you ignore all the circumstances surrounding the ~80 people under 18 that died "with COVID".

The funny thing is that anons just like you made the exact same comment about the blood clots that killed healthy young women when the AstraZeneca clot shot was rolled out in 2021. It was the same denial of causation. I well remember I was lectured by one user about the prevalence of cerebral thrombosis among young women. That user was all in on denial while putting up a facade of superiority and objectivity. According to that very scientific user, there was really no chance the deaths could have been caused by the safe and effective jabs. But of course, the lethal blood clots were indeed directly caused by the jabs.

So before lashing out, maybe consider how much of your need to do it results from your own irrational impulses and need to protect your emotional well-being when threatened by information that causes discomfort.

^^

Attached: life_is_easier_with_a_smile.jpg (636x900, 142.16K)