Is black people food really better than white food?

Isn't it all KFC shit?

Attached: IMG_20220610_205455_831.jpg (1080x1061, 152.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
youtube.com/watch?v=gJz2Tgt3jvs
youtube.com/watch?v=O60ACtH3LfM
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For the most part, only Asians and whites/ Europeans make good food. African, North American and South American food is a steaming pile of shit.

Africa and the middle east can cook for shit

Nice! That means blacks are 100% ready and skilled enough to establish their own nation and migrate there enmasse to practice group agency and self determinance. Then, when they're not dependent on other group's nations to host them, they can begin achieving together in a way that generations to come will all benefit from.

Attached: 1654176235882.jpg (2048x1152, 258.77K)

Their food IS white. White masters taught black slaves what to cook for white households.

>Black food
Is there even such a thing? Don't get me wrong, the blacks over here can make some good food but it's not exactly what I'd call local cultural cuisine, just remixing and rewordings of other culture's foods.

How good are KFC chips though?

Pretty good. What do you think about gay people food?

Attached: IMG_20220610_211158_710.jpg (512x512, 53.62K)

yeah, pic related

yes here are some staples of their cusine
youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
youtube.com/watch?v=gJz2Tgt3jvs

ops I forgot these natural reciepes too from liberia and haiti
youtube.com/watch?v=O60ACtH3LfM
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

Black cuisine has so much flavour, the reason you hate it is you can't handle spice you bland British white buoy

i heard eating worms is good for the environment

This is one of the most retarded shit of all time is African known for its cuisine no what spices come from Africa?
In the UK you have chippys chinks Indians pizza places everywhere Thai but I have never in my live seen a african restaurant.

blehkpypo

Nah they just smother everything in MSG and hotsauce.

so, tell us some of their best dishes, come on

Niggers even trying to claim they make good food is pretty funny, their mamy days are long gone now and soul food was never that good to begin with. They eat the same goyslop if not a lower quality even than your typical low class whites.

What is a typical soul food meal?
A typical soul food meal would feature:

Sides: black-eyed peas, candied yams (dark-fleshed sweet potatoes), macaroni and cheese, and stewed greens (cabbage, collard greens, kale, mustard, or turnip);
Entree: chicken (fried or smothered), fried fish, or pork (smothered chop or "chitlins," which are pig intestines);
Cornbread (a muffin, slice, square);
Beverage: a red-colored drink (simply called "red drink");
Dessert: banana pudding, peach cobbler, pound cake, or sweet potato pie.

Attached: 1640328105480.webm (540x552, 2.86M)

There's no such thing as black people food. Niggers just take food other races give to them.

wots yer favrit chippie feed then?
luv pukka pie steak and kidney me. lush

Honestly think alot of niggers think Jamaican food is African Jamaican food is pretty good.

Had a pizza crunch the other week was class.

Nigger food is revolting. I was walking down the street one day to catch the ice cream truck in 1995, and I smelled what can only be described as boiling sewage coming from one of the houses down the block. When I caught up, I said I smelled poop, and one of the nigger boys said his mama was making chitlins. I smelled boiling shit because it WAS boiling shit.