OH NO NO NO VAXXBROS??

Is this the end for those who took the mark of the beast?

Attached: Vax.png (565x912, 272.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxmetronews.com/news/healthy-young-people-are-dying-suddenly-and-unexpectedly-from-mysterious-syndrome-in-australia-doctors-baffled-and-seek-answers/
7news.com.au/news/public-health/families-open-up-about-terrifying-condition-claiming-lives-of-healthy-young-people-c-7091421
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((SADs))). What's wrong chud, are you unhappy?

All around me are compliant faces
Closed-up places, masked-up faces
Bright and early for my daily Pfizer
Thank you Pfizer, thank you Pfizer
The nurses filling up their vials
Vaccinations, vaccinations
Take my arm, I wanna try Moderna
Try Moderna, Try Moderna
And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of SADs
The heart attacks I'm having
Are the worst I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people are compliant it's a very, very
SADs world, SADs world
Children waiting for their vaccinations
They're protected, they're protected
And I feel the way that every child should
Take your vaccines, take your vaccines
Went to school and I was very nervous
New school shooting, new school shooting
Hello, teacher! Tell me, what's my lesson?
New school shooter, new school shooter
And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of SADs
The heart attacks I'm having
Are the worst I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people are compliant it's a very, very
SADs world, SADs world
Enlarging your heart
SADs world

No link

Article making ridiculous easily fact checked claims

Okay boris better luck next time with the fake news. Despite what your dictator putin might say you'll have to get up earlier to trick informed citizens about the safety and efficacy of the vaccine.

Its called the vaccine, and we warned them.

Just imagine if they had caught covid instead.

i dont know why people still dont understand the covid vaccines are depopulation tools

Imagine being a vaxxie and seeing more and more of these stories coming out and living with the regret knowing there’s nothing you can do to fix it

Look it up yourself you lazy fuck, you have hands and a keyboard for a reason

10/10

No one wants to admit they fucked up, and the governments of the world can't afford to admit they lied. The second they got the majority of people to take it they ensured that no matter what, it'll never be talked about.

Attached: fuckingkek.png (327x316, 207.7K)

The living shall envy the dead n sheeit

Attached: SAD NO REFUNDS.png (732x494, 82.63K)

Yes he's lying. Please get your booster. To protect others.

foxmetronews.com/news/healthy-young-people-are-dying-suddenly-and-unexpectedly-from-mysterious-syndrome-in-australia-doctors-baffled-and-seek-answers/
7news.com.au/news/public-health/families-open-up-about-terrifying-condition-claiming-lives-of-healthy-young-people-c-7091421

> While it’s unknown how many people die of the condition globally every year, a Victorian register rolled out two years ago suggests it kills about 750 young people in that state annually.
> Two years ago

750 people in the state of Victoria alone got killed by it annually, before the vaccines.
Big nothingburger.

Brought a tear to me eye lad

It's amazing just how dumb and gullible the plebs are. They're willing to now believe that starting from 2021 it's now natural for young, perfectly healthy people to suffer crippling cardiovascular issues, neurological issues, organ failure, and sudden death.

Attached: thanksdrugmart.png (614x691, 25.44K)

This is a lie, 100 percent of vaxxed people are already dead

>2 more weeks!

Attached: dr.jpg (680x617, 43.28K)

>

Attached: regroot.jpg (898x549, 62.76K)

No numbers to back the claim up; qualifies as nothing-burger.

No refunds, goy

Attached: sh8896.jpg (400x400, 60.17K)

It's indeed natural. People should rush to get boosted as quickly as the possibly can. It even protects you from monkeypox, everyone should get vaccinated against this horrible disease. Not me though, not me. I'm okay risking my life for the good of the people so I won't get the shot so someone else can. Supplies are limited.

I also have issues with the heart. I think it's stress, lack of rhythm and fatigue.
No vax.

Also inb4 4k SAD deaths in the US.

Based on Victoria data FROM TWO YEARS AGO, BEFORE VACCINES.

Victoria Population = 6.6 Million
US Population = 329 million

Victoria SAD Deaths = 750
US SAD Deaths = 4k

Expected US deaths based on Victoria deaths = 329 / 6.6 * 750 = 37386 deaths
Difference between expected and actual deaths = 37.4k - 4k = 33.4k

You're all delusional.

>vaccine
its actually an experimental gene therapy chud

Disbelief. Even though you had Bill Gates stating publicly that vaccines are an important tool in population control (depopulation), many don't want to believe influential and wealthy people can be so evil. Now that they've taken several of the shots hoping to get back to 'normal', coming to terms with vaccines being a depopulation tool would mean they've just sentenced themselves to a slow death over how many more years they have left until their immune system gives out completely.

Attached: rainy wojak.gif (220x258, 214.47K)

>750 people in the state of Victoria alone got killed by it annually, before the vaccines.
>Big nothingburger.
Vaxxie cope. Wait till we get the 2022 numbers before you call it a nothingburger.

Attached: SADs.jpg (1152x892, 209.02K)

It would be an EVEN WORSE sudden death.

>mark of the beast
Every post in regards to untested medication made by an apparent religious moron should be assumed to be fedtarded because religion is the easiest way to get people to dismiss shit.

No one cares about your bullshit.

Never a waste a... thing you caused.

People will accept any lie because the truth demands action that they're afraid to take.

yes its true, that medical conditions unrelated to the vax still exist, that doesn't mean the vax is any less a weappon

Based

>The heart attacks I'm having
>Are the worst I've ever had

Attached: 1609732773391.png (221x228, 10.82K)

> Two more weeks

Attached: 91847a80f000c05c1f23e89274013971.png (1076x812, 799.64K)